Time laps

Hi guys and gals I want to know how fast can u do 22km I take Hour and 5 min I want to know if that's a intremideat time or not answer honestly pls thanks all

Get Strava, ride your loop, check your placing.

No one can give you a comparative answer to your question otherwise.

Then under most circumstances it is pretty good , not fast but not super slow . On mountain bikes it is still hard to judge because if it is on tight single track it is quick but on open jeep track it is pretty slow

Depends on the terrain. I'll take you on a 10km loop that'll take us 45 minutes. Then we can go ride 22km that'll take the same time....

Hi guys and gals I want to know how fast can u do 22km I take Hour and 5 min I want to know if that's a intremideat time or not answer honestly pls thanks all

ja - thats pretty slow - there was some dude the other day that did 54km in that time..you need to up your game big time...thats the general pace we all sitting at

Time laps

http://media.giphy.com/media/p0kPpZvvHuLpm/giphy.gif

lapse.

just saying.

ja - thats pretty slow - there was some dude the other day that did 54km in that time..you need to up your game big time...thats the general pace we all sitting at

And he did it on a SS!!!