ice cream bicycle

vinylguy

hi 

anybody know where i can get a ice cream bicycle from?

looking to loan/get it sponsored my the 94.7???

any tips??

Sounds like a fun thing to design and build!

With the amount of advertising space i'm sure you can find a sponsor with a decent presentation and concept. With all the 2c's thrown around here the rest should be a cinch! 

Where are you located? 

Get Sponsorship of R30k and then the Cows brand the bike with the sponsors logos etc and all the money goes for a good Cause. Go look at www.thecows.co.za 

"Bicycles and tandems with fairing or attachments to improve airflow, recumbent, extended bicycles, tricycles, machines known as human powered vehicles (HPVs) and other similar machines are deemed to be unconventional and are not permitted to enter without the express permission of the organisers. Please apply for special dispensation in writing to the Race Office."

"Bicycles and tandems with fairing or attachments to improve airflow, recumbent, extended bicycles, tricycles, machines known as human powered vehicles (HPVs) and other similar machines are deemed to be unconventional and are not permitted to enter without the express permission of the organisers. Please apply for special dispensation in writing to the Race Office."

If he joins the Cows that is covered we have about 12 Ice Cream bikes on the route each year. Just need sponsors and riders for them

Johnsons Cycles made them and the pie delivery ones at one stage. Look them up.

Manuel Gonsalves +27825545869

He's out in Germiston making all these Nestle ice cream tricycles.

I have done my good deed for the day. Good luck.