New Garmin Edge 520: First GPS Bike Computer with Strava Live Segments

News bot

Garmin International Inc. today announced the Edge 520, the first GPS bike computer with Strava Live Segments. The Edge 520 boasts a myriad of advanced analysis features including time in zone, functional threshold power, cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time, indoor trainer support, cycling dynamics and in-ride segments through Strava and Garmin Connect. Additional connected features and a high-resolution, color display offer cyclists a complete package of cutting-edge features in a compact, lightweight device.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garmin International Inc. today announced the Edge 520, the first GPS bike computer with Strava Live Segments. The Edge 520 boasts a myriad of advanced analysis features including time in zone, functional threshold power, cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time, indoor trainer support, cycling dynamics and in-ride segments through Strava and Garmin Connect. Additional connected features and a high-resolution, color display offer cyclists a complete package of cutting-edge features in a compact, lightweight device.

Click here to view the article

I want this one more than the 25 from last week!

Next week garmin are bound to have another new device that you will want more than this one... seems they are releasing new products on a weekly basis

Next week garmin are bound to have another new device that you will want more than this one... seems they are releasing new products on a weekly basis

Maybe...

At the moment I can afford no Garmin product  :whistling:

I dunno so much. As a 510 owner, it looks very pretty, but it's not much smaller/flatter which is what my only gripe with the 510 is.