Cervélo and MTN-Qhubeka p/b Samsung present Tour de France bikes

Dazshell

As you only make history once, our family at Cervélo have decided to go all out for our African teams debut appearance at Le Tour. We are extremely excited to reveal the special edition Cervélo bikes MTN-Qhubeka p/b Samsung will ride at this year’s Tour de France.

Click here to view the article

As you only make history once, our family at Cervélo have decided to go all out for our African teams debut appearance at Le Tour. We are extremely excited to reveal the special edition Cervélo bikes MTN-Qhubeka p/b Samsung will ride at this year’s Tour de France.

Wow, sexy! Seriously, I never used to like most Cervelos, but this one is super special.

Too much aero shaped tubing for my liking, lets see how it performs on all those mountains

Too much aero shaped tubing for my liking, lets see how it performs on all those mountains

Think will probably be on the R5 in the mountains

Doug Ryder during his chat on Sat at Cycle Lab mentioned that the paint job is something like 1000 pounds/bike.

G

The Enve decals should have been black on black or yellow on black.

Keep coming back to look at bikes.

Perhaps the black Cervelo decals in chroom.

http://media.giphy.com/media/iyMWq8tPfNeiA/giphy.gif

They should auction a few bikes at the end of the tour.

Though I won't be able to even afford a front wheel.