The Salvage Thread

Eldron

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a handlebar and stem for a project (not mine) if anybody has something lying about please shout...

Mtb. I'd love to give the guy something wider with a slightly shorter stem, but really anything wil do...

Thanks in advance!

I have a 600m Spez bar available for you

I have bars off a silverback and some stems but sure all the stems are 100mm. Bars are 600/610 I think. You welcome to them.

I have bars off a silverback and some stems but sure all the stems are 100mm. Bars are 600/610 I think. You welcome to them.

Thanks! Lemme confer with PD and I'll let you know

I'm looking for some a 26er v-brake wheelset, for a 90's MTB.

But if you have any other old MTB bits you are getting rid of please let me know.

Hi Guys,

I am part of BOMB Centurion. We have lots of spares, bits and peaces. I am always busy building up some or other bike to donate to someone that cannot afford it. If you are looking for something you are always welcome to come and have a look around in the garage. If you want to get rid of something, well, same procedure. I take almost anything that is still serviceable. I live in Clubview, Centurion. Send me a pm and we can arrange a time and date. I prefer that you collect. Not too fond of posting stuff. There are a few exceptions to this rule. Ask Petri. :-)

Cheers.

I'm looking for some a 26er v-brake wheelset, for a 90's MTB.

But if you have any other old MTB bits you are getting rid of please let me know.

Always bits and pieces in the garage. May even have a wheel or 2. Come have a look.

Hi Guys,

I am part of BOMB Centurion. We have lots of spares, bits and peaces. I am always busy building up some or other bike to donate to someone that cannot afford it. If you are looking for something you are always welcome to come and have a look around in the garage. If you want to get rid of something, well, same procedure. I take almost anything that is still serviceable. I live in Clubview, Centurion. Send me a pm and we can arrange a time and date. I prefer that you collect. Not too fond of posting stuff. There are a few exceptions to this rule. Ask Petri. :-)

Cheers.

Haha, so very true!

Good day all

I'm looking for a rear derailleur for a single speed test project. Preferable long cage and somebody from CT so I can collect. It doesn't matter in what state it is as long as the bottom gear is moving

Thank you

Good day all

I'm looking for a rear derailleur for a single speed test project....

i'm lost.  rear derailleur on a single speed???

I will have a shifter or 2. You can come and have a look.

Thanks.

I'm sitting in Rhodes, so not going to be able to come and look....

If you have an XT 9spd rear shifter in fair condition, could you send me a pic of it please.

I'm happy to pay for it as I support what you guys are doing.

I think he wants to use it as a makeshift chain tensioner

I think he wants to use it as a makeshift chain tensioner

That's correct billygoat0523 thanks KV. I want build a spring loaded chain tensioner Edited by Fubar