The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Hey chaps. I'll going to be away on business for two months and my lady wants to continue riding in my absence. As we live in a country which is not safe, I've opted to build a skank bike out of parts from the shed for her sister to roll on the spruit until I return. It's all in place just need bars. Anyone with a set of bars, any length with 31.8 clamp? Jhb area, willing to collect.

I should have a set of bars for you, PM me

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey chaps. I'll going to be away on business for two months and my lady wants to continue riding in my absence. As we live in a country which is not safe, I've opted to build a skank bike out of parts from the shed for her sister to roll on the spruit until I return. It's all in place just need bars. Anyone with a set of bars, any length with 31.8 clamp? Jhb area, willing to collect.

I have Carbon Wrap bars that is a bit short, I think 580 - PM me I am on the east rand.

I'm looking for a direct mount FD, 2X10 high mount....willing to pay

I might have one, mine is only TOP pull I think and not sure if its 2 x 10 but sure it will work.

Pity you in Johannesburg. Anything else you need as I am planning to get rid of plenty stuff, bars included.

(Want to see what a skank bike looks like?) - Love it!!!

I will post when it's done.

Looking for a 9 speed Simano rapid rise shifter pse

I might have. Let me look at home. Will let you know tonight.

I might also have the front shifter. Both would be XT.

Hey guys, I need a 27.2mm setpost with an extended lenght(past the min insertion height) of at least 300mm?

Edit: Sorted!

Edited by Kalahari Vegmot

Has anybody perhaps got a set or just one 28c tire for me?

Doesn't need to ne in good nic, just want to see if it'll fit my frame. Postage to be covered by me.

Good Morning All

Im building a bike up and need a bit of help with some parts i am more than willing to pay just cant afford to build new at the moment im looking for the following

crank and crank arms that fit a Pf 92 BB

a Short stem and Handlebars

Thanks Much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning.  i am looking for a used BMX frame that you don't want anymore.  Only need the back part

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

good day, all. I am looking for a Shimano 170 square taper non-drive crank arm in cape town, please 

Morning Guys

I am busy with a budget road bike build. I have a USE Alien carbon 27.2mm 250mm seatpost i would like to swop for a 400mm alloy one. I need a 400mm as the seat post clamp area on the frame was cracked and repaired.

i am also looking for a cheap groupset...willing to pay for it

Thanks in advance

Good morning.  i am looking for a used BMX frame that you don't want anymore.  Only need the back part

Thank you in advance.

Nobody?  Please, I need one urgently for a project.