The Salvage Thread

Eldron

I have a 600mm Truvativ bar that was gifted to me and I'm paying it forward. 

Also have a Selle Italia Shiver TLD edition looking for a new home. It is well used but it's only taking space in my drawer. 

attachicon.gifdownload (2).jpeg

Would be spot on for my gravel steed or update on the SS.... will see what I can find to trade, last beer is ale down 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be spot on for my gravel steed or update on the SS.... will see what I can find to trade, last beer is ale down 

No need to trade at all. Just pay it forward down the line. 

Hi, looking for a Campagnolo 10 speed braze on front derailleur. Unable to find anywhere. Willing to pay for the part or swop my clamp on derailleur.

Edited by Nizar

I am looking for an old Nuovo Record/Super Record brake block holder. Willing to buy the part. Regards

Sorry, I realised that most people wouldn't know what I am talking about. Here is a pic of the calipers showing the missing brake block/holder.

post-44986-0-39041000-1611835316_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I realised that most people wouldn't know what I am talking about. Here is a pic of the calipers showing the missing brake block/holder.

attachicon.gifSR Caliper (missing block).jpg

I have three sizes for you  ( 35mm, 40mm and 45mm) . The brake rubbers are a bit worn but can be ground down to fit your rim angle .Contact me Rudy 0836280487 im in Boksburg .

I have three sizes for you  ( 35mm, 40mm and 45mm) . The brake rubbers are a bit worn but can be ground down to fit your rim angle .Contact me Rudy 0836280487 im in Boksburg .

Thank you FirstV8 for the offer but I am looking for a specific Campagnolo block//holder as in the photo. Don't throw away those blocks as they becoming rare.

Thank you FirstV8 for the offer but I am looking for a specific Campagnolo block//holder as in the photo. Don't throw away those blocks as they becoming rare.

You are welcome Campag retro equipment is scarce . i see in you avatar pic a RIH . I rode a red  RIH in the 60/70's . Are you building up one ?

I am looking for Truvativ FireX crankarms - lost the non-drive side on my tandem (front) on the way to CPT in December. Wanted advert has been posted the classifieds.

175mm length.

Edit: found one.

Edited by Frosty

The brake block comes complete with the holder - it is one unit.

Your olden days LBS will have those brake blocks for you or source them.

Otherwise go to your local negosie winkel they will have too

You are welcome Campag retro equipment is scarce . i see in you avatar pic a RIH . I rode a red RIH in the 60/70's . Are you building up one ?

I have an early 60’s RIH built with Campagnolo Gran Sport. I think I posted a pic or two on the retro bike thread.