The Salvage Thread

Eldron

The brake block comes complete with the holder - it is one unit.

Your olden days LBS will have those brake blocks for you or source them.

Otherwise go to your local negosie winkel they will have too

I have new rubber brake blocks but looking for the holder. LBS haven’t seen them since the 80’s ????

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Salvage Thread creator - hard to find this thread that is why so many give away hubbers post on the "i want something" thread. Perhaps this thread would be better named as example "i have something you might want"

To Salvage Thread creator - hard to find this thread that is why so many give away hubbers post on the "i want something" thread. Perhaps this thread would be better named as example "i have something you might want"

Democracy rules and all that...

What's the general feeling? Has this thread developed a following big enough to keep the current title or would it be better off with the suggested title?

Democracy rules and all that...

What's the general feeling? Has this thread developed a following big enough to keep the current title or would it be better off with the suggested title?

Bike had a little incident where it picked a fight with the tar and tar won.

I will be replacing the damaged bar with a new one so the old bar is up for grabs.

OneUp Carbon bar. Can be cut back to 700mm to remove the damage. Should be cool for a kids bike maybe. Clamp size is 35mm. You will need to do the cutting. I don’t have the technical expertise to cut a slice of bread, let alone carbon bars.

I’ll confirm as soon as insurance sorts out the replacement and provided they don’t want the old bar back.

Based in Norwood Johannesburg.

On the lookout for a second watch in order to take part in a 12hr endurance event in May. My Vivoactive's battery won't survive beyond 6-8hrs.

Doesn't need to be the latest and greatest, wrist-HR ideal, but happy with a HR strap.

I'm not looking for freebies (but I mean, if you really want to, I won't complain).

Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a square tapered crankset, with removable chainrings on the drive side and not rivetted?

Thanks

Edited by Dirt De Vil

On the lookout for a second watch in order to take part in a 12hr endurance event in May. My Vivoactive's battery won't survive beyond 6-8hrs.

Doesn't need to be the latest and greatest, wrist-HR ideal, but happy with a HR strap.

I'm not looking for freebies (but I mean, if you really want to, I won't complain).

Cheers :)

PM sent 

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone have a square tapered crankset, with removable chainrings on the drive side and not rivetted?

Thanks

I do.... I think.

PM m if you are still looking

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for 18H front hub, preferably Zipp (yes, those old wheels), used on 808. 

Hi, did you find a hub yet? Otherwise I think I might have something in my cupboard...