Scam Prevention

Oomkool

the whole issue with fraud/scammers/unscrupulous sellers is a very fine lined issue due to the nature of the transactions we as hubbers have to deal with. The bigger question is whether the item is still going to be worth buying when a 3rd party besides the normal transportation costs is included?

Only when an item's value will be over a certain amount will I bring in the 3rd party. also the item's value is really worthwhile bringing from outside my local territory will I consider this type of transaction and effort. Otherwise I will wait for a reasonably priced item which is nearer to me. Dealing direct with sellers is better but sometimes yes also riskier. We need to be very careful when we deal with people in any way, whether it's in reality, telephonic or via social networks.

But ultimately yes this idea is a workable solution.

Crooks will always be around to find a different way of even using this a method of conning us. They find a way.

So my opinion with these type of transactions? "asshole don't con me cos i will hunt you down", lol. Nah, just joking, if I feel uncomfortable about a buy/sale I just CANCEL it. I don't reply or respond to the person. Yes maybe rude or unprofessional but hell my money/goods is safe in my keeps. :thumbup:

Edited by isn