Starting MTB trails on a game farm-Clarens. Need to contract an advisor

Sampaj

Hey guys,

Managing a game farm in Clarens, 2200ha with wild game on it, on the Maluti overlooking Clarens and bordering Lesotho.

Keen to market it to MTBérs.

Is there anyone who contracts out to advise on how and what etc. for MTB trails, Beginner, Technical and Downhill. Endless possibilities.

Thanks

jp@deemster.co.za 061 8488324

Edited by Sampaj

Hey guys,

Managing a game farm in Clarens, 2200ha with wild game on it, on the Maluti overlooking Clarens and bordering Lesotho.

Is there anyone who contracts out to advise on how and what etc. for MTB trails, Beginner, Technical and Downhill. Endless possibilities.

Thanks

Get hold of Nick Floros, he built the XCO course for PMB and the Famous Nicks Pass on Sani. Also does the route for lots of other races across the country.

Contact KZN MTB for his details or pm me for his cell.

Hey guys,

Thanks

Hi Sampaj, 

I will email you from my work address shortly, as this is exactly the kind of work we do and would love to chat to you. Our landline is currently being worked on by a technician, but I'll call you to follow up when he has finished working on it.

Thanks, Kath