Enjoy Fitness Cycling Kit

Mylolylo

Has anyone tried Enjoy Fitness cycling kit? They have some great designs and just wondering what the quality is like? any idea of what the ladies bibs are like as I might get my gf a pair.

Going to their showroom in town later this week so will report back if anyone is interested.

Lyle

Edited by Lylo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used them before. Very helpful people. design are great. kit is nice. I ordered the top quality bibs. really nice fit and quality. 

Have not tested the bibs as yet, have a cycling top from Enjoy and very happy with it. Good fit for me as a non racing snake........ :thumbup:

I can echo the same regarding the tops, great quality for the price, good fit. However haven't tried any of the bibs.

Enjoy made the first batch of the new lumo PPA Cycle Safe tops.  Nice quality, tightish fit.

Quality looks great, they have good designs and print / make in house which is a massive plus for quality control and accountability. Personally I think they need to step up their high end range for the price.

Maybe it was an off day, but I wasn't impressed with their attitude when I was there, I had a decent order (30+) sets and the guy I spoke to wasn't very interested or engaged. Most people say good things about them. I don't expect to be fawned over but I was hoping to be treated like half decent customer. 

HI hellocolour, 

Really sorry you felt the service you received at our office was below par. We take client perception very seriously and work hard to provide a friendly, efficient and transparent service and most importantly a good quality product. Regarding our top end range we have just released a new model short and the shirt is a month or so away. Pricing won't be going up and the new models are a big step up in terms of fabric and technical construction.

It is never good to hear a client has gone with another supplier but thank you for the constructive criticism and rest assured we take your views seriously.

Regards

Richard

Good to see they respond quickly. Stuff looks decent. Will hold out to see the new tops, but all in all looks good.

I had a negative experience (only bought a single bib ) both in terms of quality, and after sales service. So I've changed to other brands since, always a pity to have a bad experience the first time around.

Edited by brucem76

Just bought two jerseys from them, top quality and super fast delivery. I also ordered one jersey too small, and they swapped it for a larger size, with no cost or drama.

Be aware that a given size in their superpremium material is smaller than in their premium material.

Will buy from them again for sure.

PS. Richard those World War II look arm warmers really need matching jerseys please!

We had our team kit done by the boys at Enjoy and the we're extremely impressed. The bibs are the best I've ridden in - can endure endless hours on the saddle with no chafing and the padding is still as good as new.

The first batch of tops we got seemed to have an issue as some of the stitching around the pockets came loose, but the guys were super helpful and replaced them at no charge. Since then there have been no problems.

In short, I highly recommend them  :thumbup: