Results of Dis-Chem Vita-thion

KlapperKnop

What excellent service of Championchip. Around 13h30 the results were posted on their website!!!

What a hard race the 102km was. All the POORTS hurt me, especially HEKPOORT.

Not only Championchip but the I think the race all round was well organised and marshalled and with the excellent goodie bag it must rate as one of the best local races.

I think the D2D marshalls should visit the Dischem for marshalling lessons LOL

But I agree about the POORTS, it was a tough one !

Yeah tough indeed fellas... I got 106km's on my trip? Normally it's like 100-200 m out...so pretty accurate. Did anyone else get more than 102km's?

YEP.... i got 106km 2... and i am sure it was those 4km that killed meSmile...

When can we expect a full race report Jason?Big%20smile

Hehe... Full race report is there Sonic... I think the 106 km's was...ah...there we go... now I see it in my polar file... I did repeats up Hekpoort.

klapperknop,  3:30, not bad.  Ride licence (Vets) next year and cut about 15 minutes off that in one shot.

klapperknop' date='  3:30, not bad.  Ride licence (Vets) next year and cut about 15 minutes off that in one shot. [/quote']

KonaFan ... The results were OK ... however, I bonked coming up the Telkom Satelite hill (I think its PoeierBult?) So the last 28km was touch and go ... I think the amount of climbs were just too much for me? I went to hard at the beginning, SaartjiesNek, SilikaatsNek, Kommando's Nek. Hekpoort caught me off gaurd ... I believe next year ... I will know what is expected on-route! You had an excellent time ... maybe we should pratise the Roodeplaats Hills more faster on the Sunday rides?