Jock Cycle Tour/ Mercure Hotel

Ditto

During our groups whole weekend Jock tour every night we could not sleep

at the Mercure hotel due to the massively loud noise coming from the hotel

generator right outside the rooms. The hotel GM claims to have had very

little complaints...

We hardly slept at all.... Anybody else have same experience????

little complaints...

What do you want to achieve after the event and why did it prompt you to make your second-ever post here?

What do you want to achieve after the event and why did it prompt you to make your second-ever post here?

and you are?????? besides Mr 4490 posts what do you want to achieve with your smart

arse meaningless comment???

and you are?????? besides Mr 4490 posts what do you want to achieve with your smart

arse meaningless comment???

Someone who finds the post fist-chewingly petty.

and if there wasnt power for your chargers, your water wasnt cold, and you couldnt find your kit in the dark  the thread would read

can you believe that in todays times a hotel doesnt have a back up generator

well i suppose it is friday, 

Someone who finds the post fist-chewingly petty.

Thank you for your meaningful contribution Mr 4491 post and get a life dude!!!

and if there wasnt power for your chargers, your water wasnt cold, and you couldnt find your kit in the dark  the thread would read

can you believe that in todays times a hotel doesnt have a back up generator

well i suppose it is friday, 

Shame man, got nothing better to do.... Is this your Friday entertainment? Go grab a beer and a life dude,.....

Anymore lifeless Hubbers need entertaining on Friday before I head off for a beer.. Cheers

Okay calm down there mister.

Attacking people who are asking quite considerate questions is not going to get you anywhere.

Ifo u are truly that upset about your stay, perhaps contact Mercure head office. I'm sure if you moan enough they'll offer you a free stay somewhere. I assume that's what you're after?

Otherwise, please do feel free to calm down and explain what you intend with this rant? Slate the hotel? You didn't win the elite category beca you couldn't sleep? I don't understand.

Anyway. It was a few weeks ago and you're kinda late to the party. I'm sure you must have caught up on sleep by now.

Shame man, got nothing better to do.... Is this your Friday entertainment? Go grab a beer and a life dude,.....

Calm down for crying out loud, you are reacting like a child. If you don't like their replies ignore them.

Answering the way you are now will just result in pretty much the entire population of the internet turning up just to tweak your nipples and watch the reaction.

Attacking people who are asking quite considerate questions is not going to get you anywhere.

Ifo u are truly that upset about your stay, perhaps contact Mercure head office. I'm sure if you moan enough they'll offer you a free stay somewhere. I assume that's what you're after?

Otherwise, please do feel free to calm down and explain what you intend with this rant? Slate the hotel? You didn't win the elite category beca you couldn't sleep? I don't understand.

Anyway. It was a few weeks ago and you're kinda late to the party. I'm sure you must have caught up on sleep by now.

Cool as a cucumber, seeking opinion from fellow cyclists on a topic. If you dont like, dont get into the debate mate, life too short ...you guys are so funny in a sad kinda way

little complaints...

Nope.

Seeing as you're now 'cool as a cucumber'& no-one else is joining in your debate - maybe you can say why you are complaining here, two weeks after the event?

what do you want to achieve with your smart arse meaningless comment???

get a life dude!!!

Go grab a beer and a life dude,.....

Anymore lifeless Hubbers need entertaining

you guys are so funny in a sad kinda way

Wow, talk about making an entrance.

Welcome to the Hub. Judging by your attitude, I think you are going to be veeeeerrrrrrry popular around here.

Edited by Falco

Seeing as you're now 'cool as a cucumber'& no-one else is joining in your debate - maybe you can say why you are complaining here, two weeks after the event?

He wants you to know that (a) he did the TOUR and (b) that he finished in 205th place instead of 199, because he didn't get enough sleep