Review: KASK Rapido, Mojito, and Protone road helmets

Batmanza

using the Mojito for about 6 weeks now. Feels great, airflow is more than sufficient and the weight distribution is spot on, I sometimes forget that I have it on.

What happened to the Kask Vertigo? I bought one last year and it has been a life changer. Like your experiences with the Protone I forget on long rides that I'm even wearing a helmet. Kask for the win!

on the last picture: what is that thing that looks like a cable tie?

It's part of the safety skull cage which adapts to the size of you brain box. IMO you would not want another helmet after wearing the protone. Comfy light airy. Spot on.

The Kask Mojito is hands down the lightest, most comfortable helmet that I've ever worn. I own two of them that I use for road and MTB. Not sure if the massive price jump to the Protone is actually worth it since many of the Sky riders prefer to race with the Mojito.

• 8 months later...

Don't use a Mojito, prefer to drink them but I seem so have clearance issues with most helmets and sunglasses.

when wearing sunnies its sometimes better to opt for sunnies with arms where the tail end of the arm can be bent into any direction needed to clear the helmets frame

Kask saved my head last Tuesday when a motorist decided to squish my bike (I managed to limp away mostly intact )helmet cracked head fine - i bought a new one the next day - Mojito for the win

• 1 year later...

Hi, where do you get the accents sticker for the kask rapido? interested to get some. thank you