Ever wondered where all those parts you see hanging in bike shops come from? We all know they get there through distributors but it's not common for most people to get insight into that side of the bike industry. Keen to check it out for myself, I was quick to jump when invited to spend a day with the guys from Rush Sports at their warehouse and dealer evening.

Click here to view the article

After reading (scanning, actually) this article, should it be considered an advertorial or native advertising?

Any marketers who want to chime in?

After reading (scanning, actually) this article, should it be considered an advertorial or native advertising?

everyone has to pay the bills...

Rush Sports invited us to check out their operation. I was interested and thought some Hubbers (which include customers of Rush Sports) would also be interested. Yes, being a specific distributor these things will always include a fair amount of showing off their wares but we'd be happy to do the same for any distributor.

We weren't paid or anything exchanged to do this feature.

some how i think its cool if its from the admin staff :whistling:

Guest notmyname

Cool. I'm interested who did the murals? Also please try get into Cool Heat. Lol

As with most of the 'review' articles...? It's an opportunity for the distributors, shops, service providers to connect with customers through a reputable forum.

Rush Sports stand to benefit from such an article, but I think that's great. They're a good bunch of guys that offer great levels of service. As with most of the other representatives discussed/ highlighted/ promoted previously.

I know I've taken Nick up on an opportunity to review an On-One product in the near future and yes, I hope it does lead to some marketing/ advertising/ promoting. Watch this space.

:thumbup:

Rush Sports invited us to check out their operation. I was interested and thought some Hubbers (which include customers of Rush Sports) would also be interested. Yes, being a specific distributor these things will always include a fair amount of showing off their wares but we'd be happy to do the same for any distributor.

We weren't paid or anything exchanged to do this feature.

Thanks for the cool article, it is always great to see the inner workings of the industry.

They are an excellent upright bunch of riders doing a good thing.

We need this to bolster what we have left and it inspires many.

Keep up the excellent work Andre , Ryan & Mark and the good example being set.

Happy Trails !!