Thumbs up for new Absa Cape Epic rules

News bot

Seems Gunn-Rita Dahle Flesjå's rant earlier this year in the end resulted in a positive change.

Good news indeed

And some people called her whiny...

i did indeed, but i also said she could heve brought the message accross better so it didnt sound like a whine :) yes there was the language barrier, but she did get it done,,,,good on her, bad bad dips, but i still say could have handled it in a more proffesional manner

dips runs

i did indeed, but i also said she could heve brought the message accross better so it didnt sound like a whine :) yes there was the language barrier, but she did get it done,,,,good on her, bad bad dips, but i still say could have handled it in a more proffesional manner

dips runs

dips runs

Yes.. like complaining about it before the race started and not afterwards...anyway good to see all the ladies are sorted and happy