JUMA Guide

Courtney99

I see there's already a 54km entry available for sale on the Hub. I think someone saw the weather and decided to follow their parents advice and not play near the storm water drains.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on Sunday :wacko:  :whistling:

Now thats what Im talking about!

Is that part of the JUMA route?Hope that it settles before Sunday

Going to be muddy as hell,the way I like it! Might have to fabricate a mudguard though :ph34r: to keep the stuff out of my face(mouth). 

Asks the man who stopped at the Tequila tables in 94.7.......

Tequila outranks water by miles on the thirst scale... 

Asks the man who stopped at the Tequila tables in 94.7.......

Seems you won that session .... 3 to 2 if I recall.... :)

although on a weight to tot rating I might have taken it.... by a ballhair.... :)

Seems you won that session .... 3 to 2 if I recall.... :)

although on a weight to tot rating I might have taken it.... by a ballhair.... :)

MMMMmm I think a mozzi can out drink you V12

MMMMmm I think a mozzi can out drink you V12

True.... especially halfway through the 94.7.... :)

But I have some nice Mampoer for you to try out soon.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:unsure: so i read that if the weather is not looking good on Sunday, this event may be cancelled ..... and I was really looking forward to a day of fun...   :(

:unsure: so i read that if the weather is not looking good on Sunday, this event may be cancelled ..... and I was really looking forward to a day of fun...   :(

Not likely ... too much invested, will just have delays and maybe a re-route around the storm drains ... can't see the paying back the money - he he he

I heard stories/gossip of low entry figures being a problem, any one know how many riders they are possibly looking at ???

Not likely ... too much invested, will just have delays and maybe a re-route around the storm drains ... can't see the paying back the money - he he he

Checkout https://www.facebook.com/urbanMTB. One of the replies by the organizers was that the event could be cancelled. That would really suck. Been looking forward to this all year.

fun and games, enjoy boys :thumbup:  :thumbup:

The rain will put a lot of those off but. I'll ride regardless though. I've been waiting for this race. Will be really miffed if they cancel.

yeah me too, I rate we do the "unofficial" route come rain or shine 

i can imagine after all the tumbles from last year they (organizers) might be a bit scared