ScottCM

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad have you got to be...

Had a huge chuckle at this part "Sachin's strategy is to stay the course and be conservative. What he is particularly proud of is that he gets to represent the tricolour.. "

post-3544-0-04550600-1528900885_thumb.jpg

Had a huge chuckle at this part "Sachin's strategy is to stay the course and be conservative. What he is particularly proud of is that he gets to represent the tricolour.. "

Yeah, not kiff. Had a chuckle at your file name though.

attachicon.gifSachin Purswani - Comrades Cheat.jpg

We should all troll him on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Championchip mats should be at random spots on the route.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea to have two randomly situated mats along the route to nab cheats. As sad as it is that we even have to think like that.

I will def be back next year. Need 3 more runs for the green number.

You going to take another break and time it so that your first run in your green number is the Centenary run?

Well done to everyone that finished. I came across the line in 11H03mins - felt great when I finished. Watch died at 7hrs so lost track of time a bit - will aim for Bronze next year when I do my back to back.

The support along the route is mind blowing!! I hope they don't make the race too big as the roads cant handle it - was frustrating trying to get past all the buses taking up all the road in the beginning.

Jaaaa... something doesn't add up. To do 13.5km at an avg 17.2kph after you've just done 70km is a bit of a stretch, even for the top top top okes. 

From @mrdowdeswell :

Only Bongmusa Mthembu (1st) and Steven Way (3rd) covered Pinetown-Mayville faster. Pretty sure those two guys are legit...

Well done to everyone that finished. I came across the line in 11H03mins - felt great when I finished. Watch died at 7hrs so lost track of time a bit - will aim for Bronze next year when I do my back to back.

The support along the route is mind blowing!! I hope they don't make the race too big as the roads cant handle it - was frustrating trying to get past all the buses taking up all the road in the beginning.

Congrats bud. 

As for the buses, it wasn't only in the beginning. there was a 10:30 or 11:30 bus which came in and was 10min early so from outside the stadium the driver put his hands out to slow the guys down. Eventually they blocked almost everyone and those who wanted to pass had to risk injury by going against the billboards once they got on the field as before then it was impossible to pass them. This is why i dislike busses. 

I've asked my mate to hand it over to someone at comrades to get him investigated. People like this piss me off

Itching to troll him on Facebook

Having a look at his stats that were copied and pasted here earlier, he seems to be a pretty good runner, with a C batch and sub 9....maybe his comrades end spurt was feesible?

Or am I missing somefing