ScottC-M

Re size when  buying on-line: search for a few reviewa on youtube etc, a good reviewer will sy if the shoe is true to size or not.

I buy from poobie, and also Newbalance because I get 30% discount from Multiply (or used to, have not checked if still so in 2022)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so report back time on my ordering process through poopie naidoo.

I ordered Gel Kayano 28's and my bird ordered Gel Numbus 23's. I got a different colorway to what I ordered but I don't really look at my feet when I'm running so it's all good.

Tomorrow we'll test them out.

Not sure if this was discussed before on the thread. But is there anyone here that suffered from long term effects after having Covid? 

I was asymptomatic positive about 5 months ago, and since then I cant get back into regular training. Went from 60km weeks to being out of breath after 2km. I definitely lost some fitness for not running for about 4 weeks, but getting back to fitness was never this hard.

Every now and then I can do higher mileage runs, but at much higher perceived effort.

2 hours ago, Mudsimus said:

Not sure if this was discussed before on the thread. But is there anyone here that suffered from long term effects after having Covid? 

I was asymptomatic positive about 5 months ago, and since then I cant get back into regular training. Went from 60km weeks to being out of breath after 2km. I definitely lost some fitness for not running for about 4 weeks, but getting back to fitness was never this hard.

Every now and then I can do higher mileage runs, but at much higher perceived effort.

Have a look at this thread

good luck and take care

On 1/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, Duane_Bosch said:

Ok so report back time on my ordering process through poopie naidoo.

I ordered Gel Kayano 28's and my bird ordered Gel Numbus 23's. I got a different colorway to what I ordered but I don't really look at my feet when I'm running so it's all good.

Tomorrow we'll test them out.

Interested to hear how you find the kayano 28, I’m running with them at the moment