ScottCM

Running on the road with headphone in RSA in suicide. You hear cars way before you see them.

For track and treadmill running I have gone through almost all the headphones available and only one pair could survive my ear sweat

Plantronics BackBeat FIT

Edited by Jaws677

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give recommendations around bluetooth earphones that are comfortable for running. Looking to get a pair, but there are a lot out there and its difficult to gauge what is comfortable or not.

I had the jbl reflect mini 2 and they were great! Until i lost them [emoji22]... Giving the jbl endurance sprint a try and they are working great!

Personally I always try and support the sweat shop. But your closet one will be Broadacres which is quite far

Thx for the reply

So how did everyone do at the tuff one today. I had to dig deep to get my 100kg ass over the line in under 3h . Was hard but 30min faster than last year.

Yesterday was one of the harder Tough Ones I've done. Struggled to get going and just never really got into it. Decided after 2km to just not look at my watch anymore and try to run as comfortable as possible. So I ended up being 'only' 30sec faster than last year. 

Can anyone give recommendations around bluetooth earphones that are comfortable for running. Looking to get a pair, but there are a lot out there and its difficult to gauge what is comfortable or not.

Hard to gauge what will fit each person's ears but you'll generally be fine if they come with Comply tips and optional wings.

So how did everyone do at the tuff one today. I had to dig deep to get my 100kg ass over the line in under 3h . Was hard but 30min faster than last year.

That's great pace on that course, Jaws. I've only ever done the route on a training run. That was two years ago and I still remember how horrid it was.

Managed to improve my time by 16 minutes compared to last years tough one. Could have been a bit quicker but started near the back and those first 2km was all about trying to get through the masses . 

Forgot how tough the second half was but still managed a negative split

Apple Airpods, comfortable with good sound quality.