Thule Towbar Installer Johannesburg

BrandonSA

I just had a Thule Detacahable Towbar installed on my Audi by Terrence today, if anyone is looking for a reliable and professional mobile installer dont hesistate to give Terrence a call, the install was done very neatly and it looks like it was actually installed at the factory. Give Terrence a call on 0815022172

How much is the Thule Detachable Towbar?

And, is it not an issue with the car's warranty and motorplan if you don't use the genuine manufacturer's part installed at an authorised dealership?

As far as I know warranty would be void if there were electrical issues, even if it is down the line,,,agents are like insurance companies they will look for anyway out of their obligations,

I own a business that fits brakes, my misses car had a brake shudder instead of sending the car in we pulled it into my shop fitted discs, (car was on motor plan we didn't want to go through the drama of dropping off the car, and changing cars) never gave a second thought to it, when the car went in for a service months later I was given the option pay the BMW fee for them to inspect the vehicle at a stoopid cost, like when you buy the vehicle and replace the discs , only once the whole vehicle passed the inspection I could then get my brakes back on the service plan.

Otherwise motor plan was active but would not cover the front and the rear brakes, all we changed were the discs,

As far as I know warranty would be void if there were electrical issues, even if it is down the line,,,agents are like insurance companies they will look for anyway out of their obligations,

I own a business that fits brakes, my misses car had a brake shudder instead of sending the car in we pulled it into my shop fitted discs, (car was on motor plan we didn't want to go through the drama of dropping off the car, and changing cars) never gave a second thought to it, when the car went in for a service months later I was given the option pay the BMW fee for them to inspect the vehicle at a stoopid cost, like when you buy the vehicle and replace the discs , only once the whole vehicle passed the inspection I could then get my brakes back on the service plan.

Otherwise motor plan was active but would not cover the front and the rear brakes, all we changed were the discs,

Yip, that's what I thought. I am sure merc would void the warranty and motorplan in a heartbeat if I shove on an aftermarket towbar. Prob is they want a stupid amount for the genuine article.

Yip, that's what I thought. I am sure merc would void the warranty and motorplan in a heartbeat if I shove on an aftermarket towbar. Prob is they want a stupid amount for the genuine article.

I bought my towbar independantly of the VW dealer and had the electricals and bar installed by the dealer - they have no issues after that with motorplan because the electrical connection is factory - they didn't care about the source of the bar.