Redbull Hardline 12 – 13 September 2015

KingTJ

Redbull Hardline is this weekend...  :devil:  :devil:

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/interview-dan-atherton-red-bull-hardline-2015.html

Does anybody knwo who the pro's are who are going to attend?

its in your link :P

Who have you got coming to Hardline?

I'm stoked that our team-mates Taylor Vernon and Martin Maes are both going to ride. Joe Smith and Gareth 'Gaz' Brewin were last year’s ‘guinea-pigs’ with the balls to come back for more! Gee of course, he’s still gutted about his Finals run so he’ll be wanting to show just how fast he can ride this thing. Others include Kye Forte, Lluis Lacondeguy, Matt Simmonds, and Remi Thirion. One of the things I love about Hardline is the mix of disciplines. Downhill, BMX, Enduro... It doesn't matter, it’s just about the best riders.

Can't seem to find it on Redbull TV, anyone know when it is showing?

Edit: The time on the 13th? :P

Edited by Raydek

Can't seem to find it on Redbull TV, anyone know when it is showing?

Edit: The time on the 13th? :P

it wasn't broadcast live the last time. Not sure that will change this time round..:/

for many of the lower jumps, i thought Gee was going to come up short. Early days of course where the rider needs to gauge proper approach speed and all that, but hot damn, me thinks Gee shat himself a few times there. Those rocky sections lower down look hideous!

Reading the PB comments people are saying he had lots of tyre buzz on the drops and jumps..... Can someone enlighten me as to what that is?

Reading the PB comments people are saying he had lots of tyre buzz on the drops and jumps..... Can someone enlighten me as to what that is?

its when your rear suspension compresses sufficiently to cause your rear tyre rub up against your saddle, or your rearward biased butt. but normally its the saddle. Makes a very distinctive sound when it does.

its also the reason why some of the more recent MTB saddles have the back of the saddle shaped specifically to avoid tyre rub.

comme ca:

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/IMG_2719-600x400.jpg

Edited by Capricorn