Race rules

_freak_

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is one of those rules that once upon a time had some basis but it's either long forgotten, was copied from some other code or it's one that came about because of some dictator's personal view (or spelling mistake).

It's like certain restaurants that have dress codes. Why is that?

I want to know why we HAVE to wear a helmet? It is my brain and if I want to trash it i can :-)

Nothing?

i have contacted them this morning as well

the reason i posted on the hub is to see if anyone can tell me why, seems no one knows...

Maybe re-read some of the posts. 

When you at a race and gets told that if you race with that shirt you will get a DQ then you can expect a reaction or two ? Happened to me three years ago at the 94.7 (should be on here somewhere) when I got stopped before entering the gates . 

Sure, but if someone's reaction is aggro bordering on violent and shouting threats. Then that's ott and actually deserves a ban and physical removal from the event.

Not saying that is the case here, but have witnessed it before at other events (very few) and think it's childish.

Thanks for the info Freak , I will remove that race from my list of races to do .

I'm afraid you're going to have to remove all CSA sanctioned races from that list. It's not just their rule, it's THE rule...

I'm afraid you're going to have to remove all CSA sanctioned races from that list. It's not just their rule, it's THE rule...

I already got a long list . Come to think of it , I stopped doing these CSA races ! And just because it is the RULE must we follow it , even if we all can see it is stupid and makes nonsense all ? Blaaa-blaaaaa here comes the sheep . I assume you also pay your e-toll account ?

I already got a long list . Come to think of it , I stopped doing these CSA races ! And just because it is the RULE must we follow it , even if we all can see it is stupid and makes nonsense all ? Blaaa-blaaaaa here comes the sheep . I assume you also pay your e-toll account ?

So you don't stop at Red traffic light if you don't feel like it? 

How many other rules do you not follow?

Isn't there also a rule about having a clean bike?  I've heard of folk called out for grubby machines - again, its about an image the authorities want to create.

I wish they will enforce this one...

Riding next to someone that sounds like a creaking symphony is hardly lekker.

So you don't stop at Red traffic light if you don't feel like it? 

How many other rules do you not follow?

OMG please if you want to entertain me with stupid comments pick on somebody else !! Does stopping at a red traffic light make sense to you ?

OMG please if you want to entertain me with stupid comments pick on somebody else !! Does stopping at a red traffic light make sense to you ?

Does wearing a long sleeve shirt make sense to you? Does wearing a helmet make sense to you?