Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

Care, I have just been scammed by Janniecycling. Jannie Schoeman lives in Lichtenburg and uses the mobile number +27(0)837968721. Here is a link to his Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/jannie.schoeman.927

A quick follow up to advise that Janniecycling paid me last night (received a proof of payment at 20:44) and therefore I didn't suffer any loss. I recommend care with dealings with him going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got scammed and lost R2000 . i paid him and they were suppost to ship me the brakeset i baught. 

i dont know his account names but i do have his phone number and name he used

-

( this is a new account of mine because i dont wont to use the other one to talk on forums)

i got scammed and lost R2000 . i paid him and they were suppost to ship me the brakeset i baught. 

-

( this is a new account of mine because i dont wont to use the other one to talk on forums)

How did you contact him initially via bikehub if you dont know his account name?

Can you make a case against him, you can get account holder name from the bank details

Christo - 084 718 0628

-

you got scammed and now you hiding from...?

how did "they" contact you if you dont know user names

-

Report it to admin from your origanl account and Matt might be able to find info or account name etc

-

Kakpraatsanie please contact us via help@bikehub.co.za to provide with further details and we'll assist.

We've suspended this account given our rules around duplicates and the trolling/offensive postings you decided to make in other topics.

Sent this guy an IM about the trainer, low price and new user obviously being concerns to me. 

Tip of the hat to bikehub, I received a scammer warning mail within 5mins of contact and advert has also been deleted.

post-36507-0-86059600-1597309661_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

"Paul Myberg" - 084 674 5904

Scammed a gent about a surfski he was selling. I don't imagine he will be limited to just there. Be careful out there!

On Facebook there is a guy named Jack Bruwer that sells a ton of stuff, daily!?  Is this maybe one of you? Is he legit?  I've never seen anything suspicious, but yoh, he has a lot of stuff.  

Once or twice there was something a was interested in, but I'm a bit skeptical to buy over Facebook.

Hallo Jack, are you here?  I just need to see your Bikehub profile.

On Facebook there is a guy named Jack Bruwer that sells a ton of stuff, daily!?  Is this maybe one of you? Is he legit?  I've never seen anything suspicious, but yoh, he has a lot of stuff.  

Once or twice there was something a was interested in, but I'm a bit skeptical to buy over Facebook.

He is legit. 

Had a very long deal running with him for a complete bike. Only reason I didn't go through with it was because i couldn't go and view the bike. Richardsbay vs Jhb

He is on the hub. I just can't find his username.

Edited by Mr Dampf

I sold some stuff to Jack the other day - no hassles! And asks fair prices for his stuff. I've never met him, but will drop him a message just to suggest he shows his face here :)

He is legit. 

Had a very long deal running with him for a complete bike. Only reason I didn't go through with it was because i couldn't go and view the bike. Richardsbay vs Jhb

He is on the hub. I just can't find his username.

I sold some stuff to Jack the other day - no hassles! And asks fair prices for his stuff. I've never met him, but will drop him a message just to suggest he shows his face here :)

Thanks.  Will keep an eye on his ads.

Since he seems to have a ton of postive reviews, sure its safe to post his profile here:

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/feedback/user/1592