Pyga thief caught after hot pursuit! 19/09/2015

Joe Massapuss

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

News24/Tammy123 I hope your story will cover the lack of Police enthusiasm. That part of the story is equally bad as the actual theft.

Quick hi-jack....

News24/Tammy123 kindly look at the "claiming Klapperkop back " initiative.

Awesome work being done by ALL sectors. Very good story

Hi J,

I am Tammy from News24. One of our readers let us know about this incident and I would like to get in touch with you. Can you please send me your contact details or pop me a mail at tammy.petersen@24.com soonest?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Tammy

As per above.

Apologies, small fry, wrong tag...

Guest notmyname

As per above.

Apologies, small fry, wrong tag...

No stress. Just hope she's following up on thus thread.

Tread carefully, j_lin13. News24 has got your story now.

You better ask of you can proof read too cos they don't usually do that[emoji83]

Its great to hear that some of these stolen bike stories have good endings and its nice to know there are stil guys like j_lin13 who have the courage to step up to the challenge when needed.#vriend1000

From now on if I ever see youre name at the top of a post I will have this picture in my head.post-54774-1442949703,2251.png

Sorry chaps but the muppet scenario took place when you both left an expensive bike visible, unattended and unlocked in the back of a bakkie. But I'm glad you got the bike back and caught the thief. Let's hope something happens and he isn't just released.

Sorry chaps but the muppet scenario took place when you both left an expensive bike visible, unattended and unlocked in the back of a bakkie. But I'm glad you got the bike back and caught the thief. Let's hope something happens and he isn't just released.

haha no i promise when i was holding him down there was blood all around his mouth from the punches etc. Obviously we both would have loved to get in more of a beating, and i assure you we tried, but unfortunately there were too many people there with far too much faith in the police.

I know some people are saying its not worth it, and to an extent i agree, if someone came  at me with a gun, the bike is yours, *** il even adjust the seat and show you how to lock and unlock the suspension, haha!

But when it actually happens to you or a friend, and adrenaline kicks in, the last thing on your mind as you see the dude cruising down with your bike, perhaps even poping a wheelie with joy on his new toy, is "yoh luckily im ok". 

Again if when i got him to the ground and we started fighting, he pulled a gun or something i would have acted differently, but im pretty confident in my abilities to take control of a situation like that and knew that if I didn't catch him, the bike would be gone and the police would be of no help at all.

It's different for everyone, but if someone takes my stuff, you best believe I am going to do everything in my power to get it back! 50k+ is a lot of money to lose and I know for me it would mean my cycling career is over, I could not afford another bike like that without saving for a few years!

CHOKEHOLD FOR THE WIN LMFAO........ Finally we learn something from this cage farting efc tappet stuffs LOL 

only joking please dont send cage farters after me please PRETTY PLEASE, 

Seriously!  you need to do something about the Metro cop.

I'm sure JP Smit would like to hear about it.

What does the cop get a salary for???!!

Edited by porqui