divernick

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey - I know this is not the proper place, but i have a Medium  BFe frame i would like to swap for a large.  ( Black 26" ) any one interested ?

post-15355-0-48093100-1512107745_thumb.jpg

Edited by phenning

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm in the process of getting n+1. Need a tough commuter for next year as I'm moving 10km from my work. Some gravel road. Some steep hills. Always liked the cotic brand and they don't seem to break the bank. Any suggestions will be welcome. Also. Anyone willing to part with their XL build... Let me know too.

Hi guys. I'm in the process of getting n+1. Need a tough commuter for next year as I'm moving 10km from my work. Some gravel road. Some steep hills. Always liked the cotic brand and they don't seem to break the bank. Any suggestions will be welcome. Also. Anyone willing to part with their XL build... Let me know too.

Have a look at the Solaris . you can  check with Matthew at info@cotic.co.za. In also looking at that

Thanks for that. Jip. Solaris seem great. I just really like the look of the escapade and my commute is straight into a headwind most summer/autumn mornings. So time will be spent in the drops. Anyone ready to sell me their large escapade?

Thanks for that. Jip. Solaris seem great. I just really like the look of the escapade and my commute is straight into a headwind most summer/autumn mornings. So time will be spent in the drops. Anyone ready to sell me their large escapade?

I have an X, and for a confirmed roadie, it has put a smile on my face when going off-road (however tame the off-road actually is). Even out on the road, although more sluggish (I used components I had so no trimming of weight was considered) it's still fun and would make a great commuter. 

Also liked the look of the Escapade, but fate didn't allow me to go that route. Maybe sometime?

I know this is a very silly question.... But going to ask it anyway. 

Any one keen on selling there large Cotic Solaris ?

• 1 month later...

This is my new Solaris 650b+ build:

attachicon.gifIMG_1219.JPG

Large Solaris Mk2

Fox Float FIT4 Performance - 120mm

WTB Asym i35 and i29 on hope pro 4

WTB Trailblazer 2.8" tyres

Lyne Dropper

XT 1x11 drivetrain

SRAM Level TL brakes

Rapide 50mm stem, 780 riser bars and seat

Fun :)

Ma se P that's nice!!

Been a long time since I posted anywhere on the Hub, but here you go....

My fine steed has some new plus shoes....

Solaris XL, Scraper 45 rims, 2.8 trailblazers, Surly Krampus Ops fork. Just need to trim the steerer, and we're away! She's a fine beast indeed. :thumbup:

attachicon.gifbrett cotic.jpg

That is hot! 

Very cool - so very tight on the chainstay clearances? How does the diameter of the wheel with the tyre compare with a 40mm on a 29er/700c (or whatever you were running before)? Wondering how much it drops the bottom bracket...

47mm!