divernick

Anyone know of an XL cotic simple floating around. My commute needs some SS action to spice things up.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 

Does anyone know who the agents are for Cotic in South Africa. Just broke my derailleur hanger for my Cotic X and would like to get one locally.

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know who the agents are for Cotic in South Africa. Just broke my derailleur hanger for my Cotic X and would like to get one locally.

Thanks

No local agents anymore. You can order direct from Cotic UK - they ship to your door.

The derailliuer hangers are Syntace, not sure of the exact model (check on Cotic's website). You should be able to order one of them from any SA bike shop.

No local agents anymore. You can order direct from Cotic UK - they ship to your door.

The derailliuer hangers are Syntace, not sure of the exact model (check on Cotic's website). You should be able to order one of them from any SA bike shop.

only syntace on the thru axle ones , and the X was still Qr afaik 

In latest Cotic news: they sold out of 6 months supply of BFEmax frames in 2 weeks & new stock was is only due in December.

They will be launching the new Solaris Max in the next 10 days and the will open pre- orders for the next round of BFEmax after that.

Decisions!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Putting out a feeler....

Would anyone be interested in a size small Cotic Solaris in duckegg blue?

White Crest rims on white Novatec hubs, white SID fork, 1x10 Shimano ZEE drivetrain with silver Shimano LX cranks. Carbon seatpost.

Shimano Deore brakes with white hoses.

Pic is from a few years ago when I built the bike. Wife's not riding anymore due to neck surgery.

Bike currently has a Spez Fast Trak rear and racing Ralph front tyre.

I'm entertaining any sensible offers. I'd consider parting it out if someone wants frame only.

post-72928-0-75939600-1611652469_thumb.jpg

Edited by nick_the_wheelbuilder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would definitely be interested, hope you have not sold it already?!

Putting out a feeler....

Would anyone be interested in a size small Cotic Solaris in duckegg blue?

White Crest rims on white Novatec hubs, white SID fork, 1x10 Shimano ZEE drivetrain with silver Shimano LX cranks. Carbon seatpost.

Shimano Deore brakes with white hoses.

Pic is from a few years ago when I built the bike. Wife's not riding anymore due to neck surgery.

Bike currently has a Spez Fast Trak rear and racing Ralph front tyre.

I'm entertaining any sensible offers. I'd consider parting it out if someone wants frame only.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a local agent for Cotic or is it basically an import yourself setup?
Those Cotics always look lekker with the small diameter tubes and not this wide and flaring and tapered looking stuff bike frames seem to use these days..