Where to buy 28mm Conti Prand Prix 4000

Myth

I am looking at changing over from my current 25mm road tyres to 28mm road tyres.  I really like Continental Grand Prix 4000's, but can't seem to find any in 28mm locally (I know they do make them in this size as you can get these from CRC).  Anyone know of a shop that stocks these or can get these?

I am looking at changing over from my current 25mm road tyres to 28mm road tyres.  I really like Continental Grand Prix 4000's, but can't seem to find any in 28mm locally (I know they do make them in this size as you can get these from CRC).  Anyone know of a shop that stocks these or can get these?

+1 - I was looking for these as well for a tandem.

+1 - I was looking for these as well for a tandem.

You may want to look at the Schwalbe One 28's as an alternative.

I have run the Spaz Roubiax 28's and the Schwalbe One 28's and are both good. 

Fat bike fad getting to the roadies? Just kidding. :D 

Make sure your bike frame and your fork has enough clearance to fit 28s. They worked beautifully on my tandem, but when I tried them on my Litespeed (to get a cushy ride for those 8 hour rides) they wouldn't fit without rubbing. The biggest tyre I can use is a 25 and those work great too. 

Thanks, will definitely look at the Spez and Schwalbe options aswell.  Should  be able to fit a 28 as I have 25's on now and there's still loads of space...