Dimension Data to become new title partner of Africa's Team

News bot

We are extremely happy to announce that Dimension Data, the global ICT solutions and services provider, will become the new title partner of Ryder Cycling, which owns and manages Team MTN-Qhubeka p/b Samsung, Africa’s only UCI Professional Continental Cycling Team. Effective 1 January 2016, the team’s new name will be Team Dimension Data.

Click here to view the article

Yay! With DD involved, maybe we'll have an iStore app for next year's tour - Skoda has been doing it sinc I can remember, and it's never been available in SA.

With the current downturn in the global economies and with so many sponsors pulling out of all sports, it is good news that our African cycle team have secured such a prestigious sponsor. Well done Dimension Data for your trust and believe in our sport.

Make sure the Di Data logo can be as easily seen as the MTN logo can be seen on the jerseys from the helicopter camera shots.......that has been a winner for the Qhubeka!

I thought they wanted a South African sponsor. I suppose, Japan did beat us at rugby so they may as well sponsor Africa's only cycling team.