Saved by BIOSPORT race support (Bloemendal)

Shanelvz

This morning i left on a ride before work from Panorama, over Majik forest and into Bloemendal - halfway down the fun stuff, my rear de railer jockey wheel broke off.  :cursing:

post-78447-0-91318100-1443448455_thumb.jpg

Popped in at the BIOSPORT (Never been there before) Met Theunis and asked for some help, he immediately welcomed me in, popped the bike on the stand - took the rear de railer apart.

post-78447-0-40399700-1443448474_thumb.jpg

Realised something was broken and without hesitation offered me a bike, not just any bike his own personal bike out of his car (Santa Cruz full carbon), re adjusted everything for me and sent me on my way...

post-78447-0-77367400-1443448488_thumb.jpg

Its not everyday that you find people in the industry that go that far out of their way to help and make sure that you enjoy the ride you originally set out to do!

Always good to support the shops that go the extra mile, if you are in the market for a new Mechanic BIOSPORT at Bloemendal wine estate is the way to go.

I see they do: BikeSetUp, BikeFit, Bike Service, Conditioning, Sports massage and event support 

Cheers

Shane 

I think im going to get these guys to do a bike setup for me very soon ... Thanks for this OP

Perfect place to do it and hit the trails straight after, just the kind of people that you want to deal with! Such a legend! 

This morning i left on a ride before work from Panorama, over Majik forest and into Bloemendal - halfway down the fun stuff, my rear de railer jockey wheel broke off.  :cursing:

http://d3u536mexp8na1.cloudfront.net/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif1 jockey wheel.jpg

Popped in at the BIOSPORT (Never been there before) Met Theunis and asked for some help, he immediately welcomed me in, popped the bike on the stand - took the rear de railer apart.

http://d3u536mexp8na1.cloudfront.net/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif2 - bike working on.jpg

Realised something was broken and without hesitation offered me a bike, not just any bike his own personal bike out of his car (Santa Cruz full carbon), re adjusted everything for me and sent me on my way...

http://d3u536mexp8na1.cloudfront.net/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif3 -his bike.jpg

Its not everyday that you find people in the industry that go that far out of their way to help and make sure that you enjoy the ride you originally set out to do!

Always good to support the shops that go the extra mile, if you are in the market for a new Mechanic BIOSPORT at Bloemendal wine estate is the way to go.

I see they do: BikeSetUp, BikeFit, Bike Service, Conditioning, Sports massage and event support 

Cheers

Shane 

Excellent!!

They deserve to be invited to Frails exclusive 10 man party

Looking at the amount of dirty greasy crap all over your hand in the first pic, I'd say your bike was over due for a trip to the LBS anyway  :ph34r:

HAHAA, Actually was cleaned and serviced on Saturday, I ran out of clean lube so had to use the chain wax i use on the MX bike