Nathan Haas and Omar Fraile join Team Dimension Data

News bot

Nevermind mtn/DD..the transfer marker had gone mad.. etixx being the big movers today..

Please tell.

New partner sponsor (german discount store) and Kittel.

The announcement should be coming through very soon

That's a big one!

So out with the yellow of MTN and in with the Green of DD, hopefully the Kit will stand out from Cannondale Garmin enough to be noticed unlike this years. It was to close to Giant's kit from the helicopter's angles and i got the riders mixed up quite often.

Kittel for Etixx... wow, that's a f-you and a mind game to the manx man. Now they have Cav's bogey man as well as the very talented Gaviria. Wonder what that means for Trentin as well? 

Lidl is a big coin bringer and hopefully it'll make their awesome cycling sales get better and online so we can all get in on it! 

Kittel for Etixx... wow, that's a f-you and a mind game to the manx man. Now they have Cav's bogey man as well as the very talented Gaviria. Wonder what that means for Trentin as well?

Lidl is a big coin bringer and hopefully it'll make their awesome cycling sales get better and online so we can all get in on it!

Well before TDF started Lafevere said they were looking for 1 sprinter already.. that was the start of the big f-u to Cav.

So out with the yellow of MTN and in with the Green of DD, hopefully the Kit will stand out from Cannondale Garmin enough to be noticed unlike this years. It was to close to Giant's kit from the helicopter's angles and i got the riders mixed up quite often.

I do know they will be keeping the -Q-on their backs which I found was very identifiable from the air. I agree the green could clash with Cannondale Garmin and Caja Rural Seguros.

Hell I hope its not Europcar green!