Alberton / JHB South Hub Ride - Early November 2015

EL Stepo

can we have an indication of how many Hubbers will be bringing there bikes along that are currently for sale?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

El Stepo

Can you edit your first post with all the details so they are easy to find.

Please

E :thumbup:

can we have an indication of how many Hubbers will be bringing there bikes along that are currently for sale?

I may bring a frame along.

Please give me your Brothers name as without he wont go into the lucky draws......Car, Thule etc

Byron...and towing his laaity as well (Jordan), so you can enter him as well :clap:

A re cap of the most important details:

the Hub Ride is this Saturday 24 October 2015.

The Venue is Nash Nissan 3 Voortrekker st Alberton

free overflow parking is available at Alberton City 300m from the Dealershipoff the Ring rd East

The start, ie wheels rolling is at 07:00 sharp!

the route is exactly 50km and is a round trip at an easy pace with support vehicles and Medical backup en route.

The route goes from the Dealership out to the new Thule store with a quick stop then out to the Lido and back via Kliprivier, Hennie Alberts then the Ring rd East.

Up for grabs are some cool prizes from Thule, Auto Armor, And Nash Nissan who along with Thule are offering a Thule equipped New Nissan SUV for the week of the 94.7 cycle challenge.

Just Cycles are displaying a few new Bikes in the showroom along with Thule Bike carriers while Hubbers are welcome to Bring along their Second Hand Mtb's and Road Bikes and Frames.

Nash Nissan will be providing Boerie rolls and liquid refreshment on our return to enjoy during the quick prize giving which is a lucky draw affair.

All names will be taken from this thread and from those joining in on the day.

We should be done and dusted by 10:00 or so.

Byron...and towing his laaity as well (Jordan), so you can enter him as well :clap:

perfect! this is the perfect ride for Moms and Dads to hook up those Kid Trailers.

I have to back out of this one guys apologies family commitment came up unexpectedly. Wish you guys all the best

I would be keen depending on the date on how much panic training I need closer to the time [emoji41]

Sorry guys, panic training required so won't be there [emoji15]

Trail-er-park can't make it a week to soon. Am still in at this point,moving stuff around hopefully.

Thank you for including us in this ride. Medical First Response provided with two Motorcycle Responders, will arrange for an non-dedicated ER24EMS ambulance to accompany during a section of the route. See you on Saturday.