Possible stolen S-Works

Swany05

So the other morning i saw a bravo male pushing a rather pricey looking Dual Suspension up the hill towards south gate mall on the R82 coming from Swartkoppies, it was only a glimpse so didn't think much of it. 

This morning however i saw him again, i unfortunately could not stop as i have people with me in a lift club (Two ladies) and did not want to put them at any sort of risk 

Now question is has anyone lost a green s-works dual sus or know of one that has been stolen? Chances are that this guy will be doing the same thing around 6 in the morning everyday, obviously uses it to get to work and back. 

I unfortunately am not clued up on the Spez models otherwise id be able to give more info on year model etc 

Regards

Guest notmyname

Racism. Surely the guy saved for years and bought his dream bike. Baked beans on toast for years is a super high carb meal so he's bound to be out of shape. Maybe that's why he was pushing his pride and joy...

*not to be taken seriously.

Photo of the "Suspect" and the "possibly stolen bicycle" would help to spread the words...

Im going to leave a little later tomorrow, possibly drive alone and see if i can snag a pic. 

Maybe a flash of the community police card may deter him from becoming aggressive 

This is definitely racism on the part of the OP.

Ever since this guy grew up in the dusty township streets, watching the privileged white guys ride past on their expensive bikes, he has dreamt of owning a high end dual suspension bike.

He saved for years and years, then got a special deal from a bike shop. Now he pushes it because he doesn't want to cause excessive wear on the expensive tyres.

You whities have a problem, seriously.

Racism. Surely the guy saved for years and bought his dream bike. Baked beans on toast for years is a super high carb meal so he's bound to be out of shape. Maybe that's why he was pushing his pride and joy...

*not to be taken seriously.

Ever since this guy grew up in the dusty township streets, watching the privileged white guys ride past on their expensive bikes, he has dreamt of owning a high end dual suspension bike.

He saved for years and years, then got a special deal from a bike shop. Now he pushes it because he doesn't want to cause excessive wear on the expensive tyres.

LOL, I didnt want to say it

maybe you should just ask him if he needs help.... possibly its broken ...otherwise why is he always pushing it up the hill :mellow:

You whities have a problem, seri

Steal his bike and donate it to the current under-privileged people . 

Fixed  :thumbup: