Let's just hope Meintjies has a good TT tomorrow.

At this point even Maincheese climbs better than NQ.  Dan Martin usually blows on the last day in the Alps.

Edited by Moridin

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for NQ. He isn't saying much but something is not right. He looks to be on the edge of popping completely.

And I have never been a fan of his. But he is suffering and doing it in silence. Hats off for that.

Amazing scenery today, can't wait to watch it in HD (as opposed to smogey blockey bit streams)

Tiz-cycling.racing is HD, admittedly choice of 720p or 480p but still HD.

Finding a decent stream is more exciting than the borefest of Sky riding tempo all day.

What a disappointment watching Quintana. Clearly doesn't have it in him for this tour. 

I think the cross winds did him. Physically and mentally.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for NQ. He isn't saying much but something is not right. He looks to be on the edge of popping completely.

And I have never been a fan of his. But he is suffering and doing it in silence. Hats off for that.

Ja I agree. Something is clearly not right with him. Those rumours of him carrying an illness must have something to them. Or an injury. Whatever, he's way better than this.

But I also agree with other comments re. the teams performance as a whole - disappointing all round.

Think Porte will be the big mover tomorrow in the hill TT.He has looked like the strongest climber so far in the tour so I think the others will struggle.Should be a big battle between him and Froome.

Tiz-cycling.racing is HD, admittedly choice of 720p or 480p but still HD.

Finding a decent stream is more exciting than the borefest of Sky riding tempo all day.

Thanks will give it a go 2morrow, normally follow Pete's Cyclingfans.com links. Sporza is sometimes okay, and ek kan bietjie verstaan

And wheeling

I said on a FB post about this  "Yeah but he was 29 mins late" and some people have taken the comment veeeery seriously! lol

Sagan rocks.

Feel for NQ. I like the little fellow. I want Froome to win but I also want some seriously exciting mountain top finishes. Not a controlled execution.

Roll on tomorrow.

Now I'm going to ride off road up my own Ainsa mountain before dinner. It's only a 7km climb but it's off road and it kills me! :-)

Edited by Bonus

Think Ryder said that some thingso are changing at lampre and Meintjes may have an opportunity to go back to DD..

We will see. One thing I will say bout Lm, seems like hes grown a lot the last year. Wont be much different in DDD than it is now ito climbing, but someone will help him on flat stages at least.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk