Nick

When it was confirmed that I was heading to Italy for Nine Knights, I immediately realised that I needed a suitable bike for the terrain. Knowing that the team at A-Line have hands on experience with Alpine riding, I enquired to see what they had available for review. I was pretty chuffed when they came back and said that they’d build a Transition Patrol for the trip.

Click here to view the article

That must have been an awesome trip Nick.

I took my Patrol to Canada earlier this year. Rode non-stop for 2 weeks and covered Kicking Horse, Silver Star, Whistler, Coast Gravity and Fernie - down some of the gnarliest trails I'll probably ever see, and the bike handled everything with absolutely no problems.

The Patrol is by far the most versatile and capable bike I've ever owned and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a "one bike" solution.

The One One Codeine 650B & 29r frame and complete build needs to be up here as well - soon ;)

• 4 months later...

This exact frame now belongs to me :) Thanks for the review Nick.

I thought it looked familiar when I saw the build photos the other day ;) Enjoy it!