Wannabees holiday permits now available - come ride our trails

MarickH

post-31216-0-10842200-1445671069_thumb.jpg

The Wannabees Cycling Club of Somerset West is providing a splendid holiday opportunity to visiting mountain bikers. The club is now offering an opportunity to join your friends and family on the club’s trails for the year-end holiday period at a much-reduced fee. Share in their glowing admiration of the incredible privilege of being able to meander amongst the vines situated at the foot of the majestic Helderberg Mountain. The club’s trails are mostly family friendly and there are more than 90kms of exploration opportunity, which should satisfy the exploration urge of most visiting mountain bikers.

View the trailmap here: http://wannabteam.com/cycling-routes/mtb-routes/

The club is offering a 3-month holiday permit, valid from November to January at a fantastic value of only R150 per person. Please contact the club’s secretary at: secretary@wannabteam.com, to arrange your purchase.

Please do not ride the club’s trails without a valid permit. (The trails are marshalled).

If you need a light, you shouldn't be on the trail.

No helmet, no ride.

Stay on the trail, and obey all direction markers.

The club still offers their regular day permits @R40 per day per person which is available at local bicycle shops in the Helderberg basin during office hours, at Somerbosch Wine Estate 7 days a week from 09:00 – 16:30 and, 24/7 at the reception desk of the NH Lord Charles Hotel.

Let the fun begin…

• 2 weeks later...

Seven of us from Durbanville rode the trail system west of the R44 - 58 km and 800 m climbing. Really enjoyable, not too strenuous, interesting bits of ST, trail markings very good, nice relaxing stop at Vredenburg Manor for a brekkie. Map on the website was also a great help. Well done Wannabees & thank you! We'll be back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,We have  or Holiday permits and will be riding this weekend...just some clarification on the parking at the Lord Charles.. AS instructed  "Please do not park in their main parking area. You have to park at the top of the road to the left if you plan to cycle from there"

.So you enter through the main gate and drive around to the back of the hotel.?

Thanks H