Awesome service from Cyclesharp www.cyclesharp.co.za/

Lukep

A big up to Retief at Cyclesharp.

I was looking to buy a few high end bib, Retief got in touch with me.

He went out of his way to ensure I got the correct size, and the correct bib for the type of riding I am going and plan on doing.

His price was the best price I could find anywhere online and in store.

And the best part is the day after I ordered my order was delivered.

Based on my experience I can highly recommend Cyclesharp to anyone looking for Assos or Giordana kit.

• 6 months later...

Made contact with Cyclesharp via email as I was in need of some new cycling kit. Decided on an Assos bib and jersey. The pricing is decent, communication is great. Had a hiccup with the courier company as they did not seem to know where Paulpietersburg is; parcel was sent to Bloem, luckily vetseun did not get his hand on the parcel????????, had to be redirected..... So took bit longer than normal. Retief stayed in contact the whole time. Will definitely support him again for future purchases

For those who don't know where Paulpietersburg is, you are welcome to come and visit. Some great riding available for mtb and road????????

PS Congrats Retief on your marriage. Wishing you a blessed and wonderful life together

Edited by LOOK695

Made contact with Cyclesharp via email as I was in need of some new cycling kit. Decided on an Assos bib and jersey. The pricing is decent, communication is great. Had a hiccup with the courier company as they did not seem to know where Paulpietersburg is; parcel was sent to Bloem, luckily vetseun did not get his hand on the parcel, had to be redirected..... So took bit longer than normal. Retief stayed in contact the whole time. Will definitely support him again for future purchases

For those who don't know where Paulpietersburg is, you are welcome to come and visit. Some great riding available for mtb and road

PS Congrats Retief on your marriage. Wishing you a blessed and wonderful life together

Hey Retief, Chris Junior at CWC got married and they had a sale.  Put specials up bud!

Made contact with Cyclesharp via email as I was in need of some new cycling kit. Decided on an Assos bib and jersey. The pricing is decent, communication is great. Had a hiccup with the courier company as they did not seem to know where Paulpietersburg is; parcel was sent to Bloem, luckily vetseun did not get his hand on the parcel, had to be redirected..... So took bit longer than normal. Retief stayed in contact the whole time. Will definitely support him again for future purchases

For those who don't know where Paulpietersburg is, you are welcome to come and visit. Some great riding available for mtb and road

Had never even heard of Paulpietersburg until i drove through there on our way to Richards Bay 

Hi Dazshell, had a discussion this morning with my wife to get re-married so we can do this thing right ;) watch this space :clap:  

wag asb net vir payday

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the pleasure in dealing with Retief from Cyclesharp. Bought the ASSOS Falkenzahn/Skinfoil combo, as well as a S7.Neopro bib!! :clap:

Response was quick and delivery sharp! :thumbup:

Thanks for the awesome experience and ASSOS is just THE BEST!! :drool: