North Farm Sunday

dirtrider

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, me, me and Sonic and two other non-hubbers.

Anyone know what the course is like? We are doing 2 laps (60km).

IanJ, just about the same as we did on the breakfast morning.  A few extra turns and then the one and only drop off near the small tunnel

Mmmmm I don't think it will be that simple . If it is only 2 laps then it will have to go outside the farm at some point !

As far as I saw there were a lot of switchbacks.  We did a short route and had it down to 15km, without the part to the left of BigBens singletrack.  You could easily get 30km out with all the backwards and forwards they have there.

Thanks Thug. DR is just "suur" cause his ass can't handle a 100km like us roadies can!

ewep2006-09-26 05:58:38

En wie het jou gevra ?

Who rattled your cage ? LOL

I did 170k's of hills this past weekend and I'm not sure my ass can handle anything at the moment ! Ouch

Thanks DR and EWEP, I will pass your wishes on. He is having his 'pre-op' check up this afternoon. If all is clear i.e. he isn't sick (no he's not!) and the bone has healed good then he's there Thursday.

EWEP you missed some good rides the weekend, Sat 100k through the nature reserve (I swear those hills are getting steeper!) 3:56, Sun 60k Mtb 3:40 and then yesterday the Sat ride again in 3:42!

Was going to ride the normal Tue MTB ride this morning but decided to take a days rest (thankfully!).

BB, took Sat off (ok, forced take off!).  Did a 4:10 LSD road ride on Sun, through to Vereeniging, et al.  Monday did a nice MTB ride a North Farm with SP.

At some stage I want to join you for a MTB ride through the zoo please.

I'll be there - if it matters that is! Junior won't as he is having the plate out of his collar bone on Thursday.

As a matter of interest, mine is still in +- 20 years after it was put in!

Wish him luck !!

Thug - apparently it has to do with his age, as he was just a mere 15 when it happened that it is best to have it out. It is quite unsightly as the plate sticks out quite a bit. My wife says that he should have it out to prevent future problems!

He reckons it's a good party trick showing it around!