Preferential Entries Open For 2016 Bestmed Jock Tour And Classique

dirtchaser

PREFERENTIAL ENTRIES OPEN TUESDAY- 10% DISCOUNT FOR 2015 RIDERS

http://i2.cmail2.com/ei/j/7C/F3B/35E/csimport/BESTEMEDRACES2015editableJock.122914.jpg

RIDERS WHO TOOK PART IN THIS YEAR'S BESTMED JOCK TOUR AND CLASSIQUE WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER FOR NEXT YEAR'S EVENT FROM TUESDAY 3 NOVEMBER 2015.

Next year's Bestmed Jock Tour and Cycle Classique takes takes place from 15-17 July 2016.

As a 2015 participant you are receiving this mail as we'd like to reward all our riders who took part in the event this year with an automatic 10% discount on their entry fee for 2016.

Entries for the Jock Tour are limited to 500 riders and the Jock Classique has an entry cap of 800 riders.

The 2015 Jock database has been loaded onto our on-line entry portal and the portal will automatically detect when a 2015 rider enters, and allocate the discount.

Public entries for the event will open a week later on 10 November 2016.

We are including two new categories in the Tour for next year with the addition of the 8-Rider Amateur Team category as well as the Grumpy Old Men category.

These two categories have proven to be very popular at the Tour of Good Hope (sister event to the Jock) and hence we've made them available to the Jock as well.

The 3-Day, 3 Stage Jock Tour (15-17 July) is open to all men's licensed categories (with the exception of juniors) as well as amateur riders in the open/seeded bunch who feel up to the challenge.

The 1-Day, 3 Stage Jock Classique (16 July) is open to all licensed categories and open/seeded riders.

Licensed ladies aren't permitted to ride in the 3-Day Jock, but provision is made for them in the 1-Day event.

Most licensed riders this year opted to ride in the 3-Day Jock Tour, so licensed groups, with the exception of the ladies, will again be combined into one licensed bunch.

GO TO WWW.THEJOCK.CO.ZA TO VIEW ALL THE EVENT INFO

THE JOCK TOUR 2016: 3 DAYS - 3 STAGES - 334KM – 7200M ASCENT

THE JOCK CLASSIQUE 2016: 1 DAY – 3 STAGES – 154KM – 2900M ASCENT

WITH EVERY JOCK MEDAL WORN, AGAIN A CYCLIST IS BORN

For further enquiries phone the race office on 076 621 1807 or email eventsupport@asgworld.co.za

• 2 weeks later...

JOCK TOUR AND CLASSIQUE PUBLIC ENTRIES OPEN TODAY

PUBLIC ENTRIES FOR NEXT YEAR'S BESTMED JOCK TOUR AND CLASSIQUE ARE NOW OPEN.

Next year's Bestmed Jock Tour and Cycle Classique takes takes place from 15-17 July 2016.

TO GO TO THE EVENT SITE OR TO ENTER, CLICK HERE

The Jock Tour is limited to 500 riders and the Jock Classique will feature a limited field of 800 riders.

Entries are allocated on a first come first paid basis.

We are including two new categories in the Tour for next year with the addition of the 8-Rider Amateur Team category as well as the Grumpy Old Men category.

These two categories have proven to be very popular at the Tour of Good Hope (sister event to the Jock) and hence we've made them available to the Jock as well.

The 3-Day, 3 Stage Jock Tour (15-17 July) is open to all men's licensed categories (with the exception of juniors) as well as amateur riders in the open/seeded bunch who feel up to the challenge.

The 1-Day, 3 Stage Jock Classique (16 July) is open to all licensed categories and open/seeded riders.

Licensed ladies aren't permitted to ride in the 3-Day Jock, but provision is made for them in the 1-Day event.

Most licensed riders this year opted to ride in the 3-Day Jock Tour, so licensed groups, with the exception of the ladies, will again be combined into one licensed bunch.

GO TO WWW.THEJOCK.CO.ZA TO VIEW ALL THE EVENT INFO

THE JOCK TOUR 2016: 3 DAYS - 3 STAGES - 334KM – 7200M ASCENT

THE JOCK CLASSIQUE 2016: 1 DAY – 3 STAGES – 154KM – 2900M ASCENT

WITH EVERY JOCK MEDAL WORN, AGAIN A CYCLIST IS BORN

For further enquiries phone the race office on 076 621 1807 or email eventsupport@asgworld.co.za