Somerset West Training Group

TarrynvdVyver

Hi there

We're looking for a training group to join in Somerset (will be moving there and will be there from Nov 1 2015) for road as well as MTB.

Does anybody know of any?

Please whatsapp on 0845001414 if you know of any.

Thanks

First stop will he the wannabees club. Terrible name, but probably the most formalised club in Somerset West with the most group rides, and they have access to some of the farms around town, so they are the go to guys for non-technical riding. .

Hi TarrynvdVyver, our website is currently down due to maintenance, so the next best thing would be to check out our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/279283793200/?ref=bookmarks

There are weekly rides on Saturdays and Sundays for road and MTB that departs from the Lord Charles Hotel.

There are also a number of different groups that organise rides via Whatsapp, based on fitness level and distance.

As soon as the website is back up and running, you will be able to register as a club member. The local bike shops also sell day permits for R40. For November, December and January you can purchase a holiday permit for R150.