"Incredible" value-for-money with Cycling SA membership

Lurch the stalker

Anybody else seen this mail from CSA today..?

"11 November 2015 – As from 1 November 2015, the new Cycling South Africa membership fee is R150 per annum and the real significance comes into play with the incredible membership benefits that Cycling SA has incorporated by adding value through partnering companies. The benefits of a Cycling SA membership include preferential rates for car rentals from Europcar, service from RoadCover, medical expenses benefit with Hollard Insurance Company and access to the LiveLife Solutions loyalty rewards programme.

In addition, the well-received 12-month membership cycle remains, allowing members to renew any month of the year, 12 months after the initial renewal date."

I love how it is called "incredible membership benefits"...

Anybody else seen this mail from CSA today..?

I love how it is called "incredible membership benefits"...

ugghhh - another loyalty program forced upon me which I never use - why can't these things be optional?

Maybe incredible is the wrong word, but I think the R150 is very reasonable, if only for the accident cover that comes with it. Last year was 20k cover.

What's R150 these days? It's even small enough for Zuma to say without making a ballsup.

I'm happy to pay it.

Until you have crash. Hollard is fantastic claimed R 20 000 medical expenses they paid. Very good service. Road cover does your Raf claim. R150 i pay with a smile.

Edited by Transporter

Maybe incredible is the wrong word, but I think the R150 is very reasonable, if only for the accident cover that comes with it. Last year was 20k cover.

What's R150 these days? It's even small enough for Zuma to say without making a ballsup.

I'm happy to pay it.

Until you have crash. Hollard is fantastic claimed R 20 000 medical expenses they paid. Very good service. Road cover does your Raf claim. R150 i pay with a smile.

I don't mind paying the fee, but, calling it incredible is a stretch ;)

How about a csa license without the fluff? Let's call it R75 and move on.

Anyone got the latest AFS for CSA? Looking to read some fiction these holidays.

Look at what you spend on cycling. Is R75 extra really going to change your life? These benefits don't cost CSA R75 of the R150 but probably would cost way more than R150 if bought as a single individual. 

Look at what you spend on cycling. Is R75 extra really going to change your life? These benefits don't cost CSA R75 of the R150 but probably would cost way more than R150 if bought as a single individual. 

My pet hate business model. Take a little bit of money from allot of people for delivering nothing, it's nothing to them and they won't mind. 

I'm happy to pay it.

You re hopeful ?

"You know who" , will probably say 15 rant and mahala :ph34r:

My pet hate business model. Take a little bit of money from allot of people for delivering nothing, it's nothing to them and they won't mind. 

Maybe not the best business model, but please elaborate on the delivering nothing part?