New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting a townhouse built in Hobsonville so we can be on the shore and still get to the city easily.

Very nice! We would love to do that but are sadly amongst the many that can't scrape together enough for a deposit. It's such a shame because affordability is not the issue.

Very nice! We would love to do that but are sadly amongst the many that can't scrape together enough for a deposit. It's such a shame because affordability is not the issue.

We are very lucky although we will be living on beans and toast for a long time. NZ has some plans to help first home buyers but I didn’t qualify for the grant because I earn more than the threshold and the house we wanted was too expensive. So we are being punished for working too hard. Otherwise we could of got $20K from the government for the deposit:(

Wow. Can't believe I took a selfie. That's a new low for me.

You look remarkably composed for someone that has just had a part of their body removed. Good luck with the recovery.

Edited by niterider

You look remarkably composed for someone that has just had a part of their body removed. Good luck with the recovery.

i have had so many surgeries since the he of three. Honestly, I am glad to be rid of it.

Hey WP, happy for you that this has been done, all the best for recovery.

Quick Q do they at least give you the eye in a jar to impress your mates with?

Hey WP, happy for you that this has been done, all the best for recovery.

Quick Q do they at least give you the eye in a jar to impress your mates with?

ha ha. They did ask if I want to keep it.

I thought of using it as a short term babysitter. Placing it on the kitchen counter and taking the wife out for dinner and telling the kids to behave because daddy is watching.

But no, I declined.

ha ha. They did ask if I want to keep it.

I thought of using it as a short term babysitter. Placing it on the kitchen counter and taking the wife out for dinner and telling the kids to behave because daddy is watching.

But no, I declined.

Get better soon Wayne.This will brighten your morning...or evening

https://youtu.be/xbFl5cCNcB4

Edited by Kranswurm

I am more concerned with the plaster on the beard....

Heal up soon Wayne!

How long before you get the prosthetic?