New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

Wayne 16

Saag 16

Canfan 16

Hayley

Dawieo 02, 09, 16  I prefer nice and early, like 0730, but not too fixed on that.  

Intern

Niterider 9 middday

Insert your date of choice and name if not included and copy and paste

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, that ride is very tempting. I have not touched my bike for months.

Might be the best motivator you going to get?  :whistling:

In other news, I have been approached for a new position, which is great, but it means I would have to travel to East Tamaki every day. Wifey drives to Viaduct area at the mo. It seems that living on the shore is not going to make sense anymore.????

Any good suggestions of a nice area to move to? It seems that Remuera is about the most central for traffic avoidance.

In other news, I have been approached for a new position, which is great, but it means I would have to travel to East Tamaki every day. Wifey drives to Viaduct area at the mo. It seems that living on the shore is not going to make sense anymore.

Any good suggestions of a nice area to move to? It seems that Remuera is about the most central for traffic avoidance.

Half Moon Bay would offer wifey the ferry option daily straight to viaduct.

Half Moon Bay would offer wifey the ferry option daily straight to viaduct.

+1 on Half Moon Bay or thereabouts (eg. Howick). Also closer to mountain biking at Maraetai  :whistling:

I'm not fussy with times/dates. Very keen on Rotorua hub ride, it's about an hour's drive for me (was there this weekend also, but for the Maori All Blacks vs Lions game).

There's some NZ ugly - WTF is 'Maori All Blacks'. Like my Mrs said, just imagine if they had the Pakeha All Blacks, people would lose their minds. Ha.

Hmmm, that ride is very tempting. I have not touched my bike for months.

Do it man, get some work in ahead of the ride so you can enjoy Woodhill, it's a great facility..

I'm not fussy with times/dates. Very keen on Rotorua hub ride, it's about an hour's drive for me (was there this weekend also, but for the Maori All Blacks vs Lions game).

There's some NZ ugly - WTF is 'Maori All Blacks'. Like my Mrs said, just imagine if they had the Pakeha All Blacks, people would lose their minds. Ha.

I was down mainly for the game too, can't remember much of it... He he.... Was distracted and didn't watch much actually! (Damn the beer ques)

Wayne 16

Saag 16

Canfan 16

Hayley

Dawieo

Intern

Niterider 9 middday

Insert your date of choice and name if not included and copy and paste

I don't have a weekend away planned soon again, so open to go on a week-by-week notice for now. Time is also not that important to me, if it is after 9:30am I might be tempted to ride there with my roadie 1st though :D

You giving my MTB a lift Wayne? ^_^

I don't have a weekend away planned soon again, so open to go on a week-by-week notice for now. Time is also not that important to me, if it is after 9:30am I might be tempted to ride there with my roadie 1st though :D

freak

I mean yes.

freak

I mean yes.

While we talking mountain biking, I have a whole lot of 9 speed stuff from my (3rd) broken S-Works Epic. So if any Kiwikaners/bikehub NZ Tee Em people want anything below, get in touch and let's make some deal:

• Almost new SRAM Grip Shifters
  • SRAM XO rear der, red, blackbox, VGC
  • Almost new XT cassette and chain
  • XT cranks in good condition, but worn big blade (middle ring is new, steel)
  • Tektro Auriga Pro brakes, white, good condition (off my wife's bike, she got my Deore XTs)
  • White Ritchey WCS low rise handlebar, VGC, cut to 56cm (IIRC)
  • Black Ritchey WCS 10cm stem, good cond.
  • Almost new black Fizik Gobi saddle
  • S-Works carbon seatpost
  • Almost new Rock Shox Reba 120/100mm travel fork (tapered)
  • Collection of FDs including new XT 10sp, older XT 9sp, SLX 9sp
  • Set of Roval Controle E5 wheels with discs, older wheels but very light. Rear is buckled, but has a brand new DT Swiss rim to fit. Hubs prob need a service. With tyres.

I've also got a brand new Octane 1 Zircus jump bike frame; bought it, turned out it wasn't soemthing I needed. Alu, small (but supposed to be medium).

If anything sounds interesting, I'll send you photos and we can haggle. Ekse.

While we talking mountain biking, I have a whole lot of 9 speed stuff from my (3rd) broken S-Works Epic. So if any Kiwikaners/bikehub NZ Tee Em people want anything below, get in touch and let's make some deal:

• Almost new SRAM Grip Shifters
  • SRAM XO rear der, red, blackbox, VGC
  • Almost new XT cassette and chain
  • XT cranks in good condition, but worn big blade (middle ring is new, steel)
  • Tektro Auriga Pro brakes, white, good condition (off my wife's bike, she got my Deore XTs)
  • White Ritchey WCS low rise handlebar, VGC, cut to 56cm (IIRC)
  • Black Ritchey WCS 10cm stem, good cond.
  • Almost new black Fizik Gobi saddle
  • S-Works carbon seatpost
  • Almost new Rock Shox Reba 120/100mm travel fork (tapered)
  • Collection of FDs including new XT 10sp, older XT 9sp, SLX 9sp
  • Set of Roval Controle E5 wheels with discs, older wheels but very light. Rear is buckled, but has a brand new DT Swiss rim to fit. Hubs prob need a service. With tyres.
I've also got a brand new Octane 1 Zircus jump bike frame; bought it, turned out it wasn't soemthing I needed. Alu, small (but supposed to be medium).

If anything sounds interesting, I'll send you photos and we can haggle. Ekse.

Is that a 26" fork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a 26" fork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is, will fit 27.5 also...