New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

A bit of reversal of jealousy making...

Having lived in Nam, I did have a pang or two.

I'm calling this relevant to the thread due to Patches and Intern's motorcycle discussions ????

Edited by davetapson

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our little man decided to arrive early and with quite a different approach to his sister and due to COVID Papa missed his birth unfortunately!! Luckily I insisted on staying at hospital while having contractions (which they thought was false labour) otherwise he would have come in the car or at home.... 

He was 9 days early, 2 weeks shorter in the tummy than his sister, but a big difference in size. NB clothes fitted her for only a week, he swims in it.

Spacial times for sure! ????

20211016_055629.jpg

IMG-20211023-WA0011.jpg

On 10/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, hayleyearth said:

Our little man decided to arrive early and with quite a different approach to his sister and due to COVID Papa missed his birth unfortunately!! Luckily I insisted on staying at hospital while having contractions (which they thought was false labour) otherwise he would have come in the car or at home.... 

He was 9 days early, 2 weeks shorter in the tummy than his sister, but a big difference in size. NB clothes fitted her for only a week, he swims in it.

20211016_055629.jpg

IMG-20211023-WA0011.jpg

Congratulations Hayley!

On 10/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, Hairy said:

Half eaten lamb chop ????

You made me go look. I didn't realise they were so far south... 40 degrees south at the northern point of the north island.

On 10/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, hayleyearth said:

20211016_055629.jpg

IMG-20211023-WA0011.jpg

Congratulations, you were lucky to get one of each!

When we ordered the last one they delivered the wrong baby and we are stuck with two boys .... unfortunately this whole birth and baby thing is a non-refundable or exchangeable deal :P

It feels like just the other day though that you yourself was lying in a hospital in SA .... clearly that was a good couple of years ago already

15 hours ago, Skeletor1 said:

Regardless of the message in this video, the BUZZ.NZ is a right wing anti vaxx nuthouse filled with covid deniers and ill informed narratives. A simple browse through their website makes my feel ill and I want to rub my screen with disinfectant.

I am all for critical thought and holding a government accountable for its failures. But using anything on that site is silly.

Take a look at the "who we follow" section of the website and it is quite literally a list of the WORST places on the internet to get information.

39 minutes ago, Wayne Potgieter said:

Regardless of the message in this video, the BUZZ.NZ is a right wing anti vaxx nuthouse filled with covid deniers and ill informed narratives. A simple browse through their website makes my feel ill and I want to rub my screen with disinfectant.

I am all for critical thought and holding a government accountable for its failures. But using anything on that site is silly.

Take a look at the "who we follow" section of the website and it is quite literally a list of the WORST places on the internet to get information.

your opinion* 

Came up on YouTube feed….

Wanted to put disinfectant in my eyes after 3 days in MIQ watching TVNZ, decided to stop watching local news and breakfast shows instead. 

(see around the 15min mark)

Where in NZ can you buy Giant e-bikes? (North island) Really looking forward to the new Reign! 

84D806A9-1407-4963-B92B-B507CE9C40E2.jpeg.b4d98dd3d73e87261c90bacdc1ffdafb.jpeg

Edited by Beer4Recovery

I'm so over this lockdown! 

I want to be let free now!

Not just to leave Auckland but to be able to have family here and to travel overseas too!! 

Does anyone here in NZ or Aus get car allowance from your company? Would like to know what you think is the pros and cons etc. And also how it works month to month.

13 hours ago, hayleyearth said:

I'm so over this lockdown! 

I want to be let free now!

Not just to leave Auckland but to be able to have family here and to travel overseas too!! 

Even the locals are gatvol of Jacinda’s agenda :