Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I haven't used mine like that for a while, but I was always able to use the Wahoo app, send to Garmin Connect, and still get my points. Not sure if that is still the case.

(this was while using on an IDT)

Thanks, want to get my brother in law a heart rate monitor as he keeps moaning about stuff. So will get the wahoo, am I correct in understanding that it does not need a head unit?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, want to get my brother in law a heart rate monitor as he keeps moaning about stuff. So will get the wahoo, am I correct in understanding that it does not need a head unit?

It doesn't need a head unit.

I have one and it has great ease of use and compatibility. Links to anything with Ant+ or Bluetooth, and syncs automatically.

Like was mentioned, I usually link mine to my Garmin Edge, but you can link the Wahoo app to Garmin Connect, Apple Health, Strava etc and it automatically pulls through there.

Yep confirmed, you need to renew your licence through CSA

thanks..  pity that.  I was about to re-join but currently don't do enough races to justify without the licence included.   May go back to a club that actually offers club rides...  I don't see the basis for the fee being twice the running club fee with this change...

On that, have renewed run membership - that's a no brainer esp with the shoe booster or whatever its called included.

I was told licence is included in renewal

Go to team Vitality on Discovery webpage and renew your cycling... you will get this which tells you have to get your licence from CSA (so no longer included)

post-33015-0-45766700-1481119219_thumb.jpg

Edited by shaper

Go to team Vitality on Discovery webpage and renew your cycling... you will get this which tells you have to get your licence from CSA (so no longer included)

Saw that but also saw this

post-32242-0-02250500-1481119814_thumb.png

#Confusion  :blink:

Indeed. I spoke to a lady at Discovery that told me it is included and I emailed her to confirm afterwards but have not received confirmation.

Indeed. I spoke to a lady at Discovery that told me it is included and I emailed her to confirm afterwards but have not received confirmation.

hmmm...  someone let us know once you have your 2017 licence confirmed plz!