Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Anyone else getting this error when selecting a reward? 

"Error: Failed to choose reward"

https://ibb.co/j28tdk

Been an issue since the app upgrade. Have tried the usual fixes like deleting and re-downloading the app but the issue persists. 

6 vouchers I can't use now :(

I find with the new app, as soon as you get notification of the reward and try and redeem it straight away... it crashes and you get the error message.

I think the system might get overloaded with everyone trying to get their rewards immediately upon receiving notification 

A couple of hours later I have been able to redeem the vouchers no problem.

Has happened to me twice since updating to the latest app version

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find with the new app, as soon as you get notification of the reward and try and redeem it straight away... it crashes and you get the error message.

I think the system might get overloaded with everyone trying to get their rewards immediately upon receiving notification 

A couple of hours later I have been able to redeem the vouchers no problem.

Has happened to me twice since updating to the latest app version

Don't think that's it. I have had this issue for a week now and tried a few times over the last week.

Finally managed to get my Shoebooster payment through yesterday ......

And then the shoes I had my eye on where out of stock ????, they have a month to get back in stock now

Don't think that's it. I have had this issue for a week now and tried a few times over the last week.

Luckily no errors yet. just lucky maybe. Actually i enjoy the new app and the setup, everything thus far works

No joy here... :( Not able to view any info on my Vitality Drive rewards. Digital card is there but it won't load so I can't redeem it. Some of the DQ points aren't showing up and the trip recorder is waaaaay behind. Really starting to piss me off. Used to be so easy to see what was what at a quick glance. Discovery card balance also not showing up as it used to. Need to keep on logging in even though I am already logged in...

App and phone are all up to date. Even tried restarting the phone with no improvement.

Multimillion rand company like Discovery are pissing off a lot of people because some developer didn't check their work properly before they released the "upgrade" for their app.

Anyone else getting this error when selecting a reward? 

"Error: Failed to choose reward"

https://ibb.co/j28tdk

Been an issue since the app upgrade. Have tried the usual fixes like deleting and re-downloading the app but the issue persists. 

6 vouchers I can't use now :(

Been working fine with me. 

No joy here... :( Not able to view any info on my Vitality Drive rewards. Digital card is there but it won't load so I can't redeem it. Some of the DQ points aren't showing up and the trip recorder is waaaaay behind. Really starting to piss me off. Used to be so easy to see what was what at a quick glance. Discovery card balance also not showing up as it used to. Need to keep on logging in even though I am already logged in...

App and phone are all up to date. Even tried restarting the phone with no improvement.

Multimillion rand company like Discovery are pissing off a lot of people because some developer didn't check their work properly before they released the "upgrade" for their app.

I agree that the lack of the card balance is annoying, as is the continual logging in.

The worst is that the wife can’t see what is available to spend, as she isn’t the primary card holder, but a secondary card holder. She keeps having to ask me if there’s enough money on the card. Drives me insane when I see an “insufficient funds” notification on the SMS/email, as they charge for the failed transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the lack of the card balance is annoying, as is the continual logging in.

The worst is that the wife can’t see what is available to spend, as she isn’t the primary card holder, but a secondary card holder. She keeps having to ask me if there’s enough money on the card. Drives me insane when I see an “insufficient funds” notification on the SMS/email, as they charge for the failed transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha

Sounds like my household. Wife always has to check with me when she's going to the shops

Still waiting for Disco to 'approve' the points for my triathlon on 24/9 :thumbdown:  if they don't approve by midnight, I don't get my weekly reward... how convenient for them...

So hit my 3 weeks in a row goal as of this morning... looking forward to seeing how the new format for rewards works :)

+1

Haha

Sounds like my household. Wife always has to check with me when she's going to the shops

I don't know how women deal with this.  I would hate my husband to see everything I spend money on !!! 

So hit my 3 weeks in a row goal as of this morning... looking forward to seeing how the new format for rewards works :)

Let us know what you going to buy with the R100 yuppie chef voucher or even cape union mart.