Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

My Wife is a Woolies addict so i put maximum savings on Woolworths. She is a health freak ... so on average about R450 but we get nothing on Fuel.

Max on fuel we get is like R50/month on her car

So she spent on average R1800/month just on health food  :eek:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So she spent on average R1800/month just on health food  :eek:

The R450 is for both Woolies and Pick n Pay cash back but for Woolies she spends at least R1300/month. It's madness..but it's her money

i figured out how I can get the last 7500 points for my wife and I to get to gold status. We'll both do the eye tests and I might do a CPR course. Unlikely that my wife will go to the gym much so this will have to do. 

we need 35240 to maintain diamond. Wife was added on in July which makes it a bit more "challenging" but we should get there as we both need to do our health checks, and I'll do the fitness test only if we really need the points.

we need 35240 to maintain diamond. Wife was added on in July which makes it a bit more "challenging" but we should get there as we both need to do our health checks, and I'll do the fitness test only if we really need the points.

Remember, you won’t get any points for the fitness test if you have already reached your 30000 fitness points for the year

i figured out how I can get the last 7500 points for my wife and I to get to gold status. We'll both do the eye tests and I might do a CPR course. Unlikely that my wife will go to the gym much so this will have to do. 

Have you done your Vitality Health Check? You can earn up to 20000 points

health and fitness assessments all done so limits reached. My wife cna still do the fitness assessment but she won't

Wife and I have reached the max 60k on the fitness points without doing the fitness test. Most of her points come from 10k steps or a gym visit with one 30 min workout at high revs.

I’ve done the health check.

The rest of the points come from the online stuff, including some kiddies stuff and 500/driver/month for good driving.

Total points - 99620

[/b]It really isn’t difficult to get to gold[/b] even with an inactive partner that dislikes doing the fitness stuff.

Anyone been tracking the diamond positions?

I'm deeply suspicious of the whole thing. 

Convinced that positions are set AFTER you make your selection...

Anyone been tracking the diamond positions?

I'm deeply suspicious of the whole thing. 

Convinced that positions are set AFTER you make your selection...

they are different for everybody, each day, therefore tracking them would be pointless. 

Positions are set before. Veebee got one this morning. 

Sometimes it's not a conspiracy, man. Each time you have a 4% chance of getting a diamond.