Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or you can't spend 1 Diamond? You need a minimum of 2 Diamonds before you are eligible for an award.

I have a single Diamond and it expires this week. What a waste!

Yep, 1 diamond is only slightly less useless than this daft **** pi ker we have now.

Is it just me or you can't spend 1 Diamond? You need a minimum of 2 Diamonds before you are eligible for an award. 

Agreed. I won one some time ago which expired, won one yesterday...

Anyone on the cycling Team Vitality this year?

No cycling events after 06/07/2019 - Cowhouse mtb and the bulk of the cycling events are mtb races.

I have noticed you can post from Zwift to Garmin, does anyone know if you still score the vitality points without using a Garmin device,  only your Garmin connect account.

I have noticed you can post from Zwift to Garmin, does anyone know if you still score the vitality points without using a Garmin device,  only your Garmin connect account.

As far as I am aware, no. It needs to be recorded with a Garmin device.

Use your Garmin to record the HR data, as this is what Vitality uses to award points.

Upload to Garmin Connect, which is linked to Vitality to gain points.

How long does a Diamond last for before it expires?

How long does a Diamond last for before it expires?

Discovery diamonds are definitely not forever anymore :ph34r: 

Diamonds are valid for 12 weeks after you pick them on the game board or earn them.

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly off topic,

Anyone get any notice that their Discovery credit card is now a Discovery Bank account? They really seem to have poked the launch!

Slightly off topic,

Anyone get any notice that their Discovery credit card is now a Discovery Bank account? They really seem to have poked the launch!

They have only taken on a few new customers for the first 3 months.

They have only taken on a few new customers for the first 3 months.

I ticked the box the day they asked if I wanted to join. Heard nothing.

I ticked the box the day they asked if I wanted to join. Heard nothing.

Have had an email saying they are rolling it out slowly.  My first email said my card would be moving to the bank on 02 May, had an email this week saying that from the initial roll out, feedback and I guess technicalities that my card move would be delayed as they implemented updates and new services and asked me to be a little more patient.

Discovery diamonds are definitely not forever anymore :ph34r: 

Diamonds are valid for 12 weeks after you pick them on the game board or earn them.

Yip. Noticed mine disappeared. What a load of BS this is. Thinking of cancelling as I'm just not using any of the benefits. Hardly go to the gym, no Koo-haai at my local one, don't fly very much, blah blah. 

That's a no. Only an activity, originally recorded on a device that's compatible with the Vitality T&Cs, based on HR and/or speed will qualify of points (100 upward if you ignore steps).