Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I have a diamond that expires this week... I have two so I go and look to see what is available and just my luck, the only option is the voucher from Netflorist.

My question is, if your points/diamond expires this week, when do you need to spend them by? 

It all depends on who it is. My Cape Union Mart voucher was valid for about two weeks and Loot was about 3 months.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on who it is. My Cape Union Mart voucher was valid for about two weeks and Loot was about 3 months.

The rewards vouchers have expiry dates on them. Was wondering specifically about the rewards points/diamonds that you haven't used yet but are due to expire.Vitality uses different "weeks". My active rewards week runs from Friday to Friday and my Drive week seems to run from Sunday to Sunday however the rewards are awarded weekly on a Wednesday.

I think to be safe I'll spend them by midnight tomorrow in case Discovery decide to take them away on Friday...

I have a diamond that expires this week... I have two so I go and look to see what is available and just my luck, the only option is the voucher from Netflorist.

My question is, if your points/diamond expires this week, when do you need to spend them by? 

Yeah flip. Yesterday there were still Yuppiechef vouchers, this morning, niks.

I've tried using 2 diamonds for 3 weeks.

All I get is an error message, which according to discovery means its not available anymore (despite showing)

Once you choose the voucher, it will show the expiry date. My netFlorist voucher expires in Mid-June when I selected it in late March. I used it at the end of March.

The CUM voucher only expires in October.

the points cycle start sat each week so I assume you have to spend by end of friday

I think it might run Wednesday to Tuesday, as that's when you get your reward and play the board. Yesterday everything was fine, this morning I have 30 points that expire 'this week'.

The rewards vouchers have expiry dates on them. Was wondering specifically about the rewards points/diamonds that you haven't used yet but are due to expire.Vitality uses different "weeks". My active rewards week runs from Friday to Friday and my Drive week seems to run from Sunday to Sunday however the rewards are awarded weekly on a Wednesday.

I think to be safe I'll spend them by midnight tomorrow in case Discovery decide to take them away on Friday...

Ohhh, If it says one diamond will expire this week, then you have until midnight Tuesday to use it.

Just a heads up, Cape Union Mart voucher is available again.

Sssssshhhhhh!

Once you have played the board and been awarded points/diamonds, they are available to spend for 12 weeks from date of allocation, i.e. each points run off a 12 week rolling period

I have just confirmed with the call center. Once you have received notification that you have points/diamonds that are expiring that week, you have until the following Tuesday at midnight to use them or lose them.

Does anyone know if you can use your iphone as a "device" to record a run for example, and qualify for the points?  I can link the BT heart monitor to the phone.  If so what app can be used?  Thanks

Asking for some advice on the fitness test on the treadmill.

I was asked to walk at some predetermined pace for 5 min then the bio took my HR and that was it

Scored 4/5

Queried it with Vitality they pass me back to the bio and again and again.

What is the treadmill protocol please?