Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Interests earned, profit from investments, etc should all be declared on your tax form.

And for the person looking to "save" 33k per year you can be sure he should be submitting a tax form .... each "source of income", be it salary, royalties, dividends, interest on savings, rental income etc etc all have specific tax implications .....

There is a small percentage of persons that "earn" enough from various income streams that they actively look for ways to invest money in ways that are "tax friendly" ....

Let's just say this becomes a VERY specialized field !!!  (and those in the know shall cringe at how I mixed terms in this reply..)

Your terms were absolutely fine... :P

And 100% correct. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on the line with Discovery Money - only the primary card hold is eligible for money rewards, not the secondary card holder. Which means only I get the increased cash back at Woolies or PnP, not my wife. Bit of a bummer. Maybe I'll have to start doing the shopping :(

Just been on the line with Discovery Money - only the primary card hold is eligible for money rewards, not the secondary card holder. Which means only I get the increased cash back at Woolies or PnP, not my wife. Bit of a bummer. Maybe I'll have to start doing the shopping :(

Or just swap cards :whistling:

Or just swap cards :whistling:

I did think of that. And it's really easy too because I can keep using my card in Samsung Pay and have PnP and Woolies cards saved there and accessible in the store apps too.

Felt the benefits of Discovery and Vitality today. Had to put new hoops on my car, invoice came to R6128 and change, but I only paid R488. Four hundred and eighty eight Ronds. Stoked!

On Sportsmans Warehouse website, only the Edge models that are bundled with a HR strap have the Vitality logo, so presumably yes. Phone Discovery to confirm though. 

This may have been discussed somewhere in the 565 pages here..... "incorrect" points award.

Example: I do a 2 hour ride - first hour at 60% and second hour at 70% HR - this gives 2 hours at average 65% HR so I get 100 points (>30 mins@60%-69%). But I've done an hour at 70%HR...... I should be eligible for 300 points, but because I've recorded my warmup/cooldown as well, I'm penalized on points....

Has anyone found a legitimate workaround for this that doesn't involve recording multiple activities?